You are here
Opera and lyrical music
Find Sheet Music
Use the search form below to tind sheet music for "Henri Pousseur" that is available on Sheet Music Plus.
You support this website by buying sheet music there.
(missing most of his newer compositions)
- Symphony for 15 soloists (1955)
- Quintette à la mémoire de Webern (1955)
- Exercises for piano (1956)
- Mobile for two pianos (1958)
- Caractéres for piano (1961)
- Electre (1961) — Experimental Opera
- Votre Faust (1961–1967) — Experimental Opera
- La seconde apothéose de Rameau (1981)
- Seismogramme (1954)
- Scambi (1957)
- Rimes (1959)
- Troi visages de Liège (1961)
Influential in contemporary music, the Belgian composer Henri Pousseur studied composition at the academies of Liège and Brussels. In his early period he wrote in Webern’s serial technique style and then turned to electronic and aleatoric music. Hist best known works are “Quintette à la mémoire de Webern” (1955) and “La seconde apothéose de Rameau” (1981).
(contributed by Gidon J. Berman <firstname.lastname@example.org>)