You are here
Opera and lyrical music
Sheet music for Elisabeth-Claude Jacquet de la Guerre
Guitar - Difficulty: medium
Arranged by Joseph Harris. Creative Concepts Publishing. Renaissance, Baroque and Classical Period. Guitar solo tablature songbook. With guitar tablature and standard notation. 104 pages. Creative Concepts #074052. Published by Creative Concepts (HL.315163).
Arranged by Mark Phillips. Guitar. Baroque. Collection (softcover). With guitar tablature and standard notation. 64 pages. Published by Cherry Lane Music (HL.2500713).
Composed by Elisabeth-Claude Jacquet de La Guerre (1665-1729). Edited by Philippe Lescat, Jean Saint-Arroman. This edition: Facsimile. La Musique Francaise Classique de 1650 a 1800. Score. Published by Anne Fuzeau Productions - France (FZ.5396).
Violin I & II and cello, organ (harpsichord) - beginning
Composed by Elisabeth-Claude Jacquet de La Guerre (1665-1729). Edited by Carol Henry Bates. Strings with Piano (Basso Continuo) - Trio, Triosonatas. First edition. Chamber Music. Score and parts. Published by Furore Verlag (FV.FUE-1820).
Mezzo-Soprano Voice, Tenor Voice, violin and Basso continuo (Conrad Misch) - intermediate
Composed by Elisabeth-Claude Jacquet de La Guerre. Edited by Conrad Misch. Voice (Speaker) with various Instruments. Vocal Music. Score and parts. Published by Furore Verlag (FV.FUE-5410).
Violin and piano - intermediate
Composed by Elisabeth-Claude Jacquet de La Guerre. Edited by Carol Henry Bates. Violin. First edition. Instrumental Music. Score and parts. Composed 1707. Published by Furore Verlag (FV.FUE-3920).
- Ballet Les jeux à l’honneur de la victoire (ca. 1691), lost
- Opera (tragédie lyrique) Céphale et Procris (1694)
- Cantates françoises sur des sujets tirez de l’Ecriture, livre I (1708)
- Cantates françoises, livre II (1711)
- La musette, ou Les bergers de Suresne (1713)
- Cantates françoises (1715)
- Te Deum (1721), lost
- Various songs published in Recueil d’airs sérieux et à boire (1710–24)
- Pièces de clavessin (1687)
- Pièces de clavecin qui peuvent se jouer sur le viollon (1707)
- 6 sonates for violin and basso continuo (1707)
- In manuscript: 4 sonatas for violin, viola da gamba and basso continuo; 4 trio sonatas for 2 violins, viola da gamba and basso continuo
There is some uncertainty about her dates. Her birth year is also given as 1664, 1666 or 1667, and the New Grove (1986 edition) does not mention a birth day.