You are here
Franz Xaver Kleinheinz
Opera and lyrical music
Sheet music for Franz Xaver Kleinheinz
Violin (clarinet), cello, piano
Composed by Franz Xaver Kleinheinz. Score and parts. Breitkopf and Haertel #MR-2297. Published by Breitkopf and Haertel (BR.MR-2297).
Wind Instruments Flute, Piano, Violin (Flute (Violin) and Piano) - Henle Level 7
For Piano and Flute (Violin) Revised Edition. Composed by Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827). Edited by Egon Voss. Arranged by Klaus Schilde. Sheet music. Paperbound. Henle Music Folios. Revised edition, replaces HN 301. Classical. Softcover. 24 pages. G. Henle #HN934. Published by G. Henle (HL.51480934).
- Trio for clarinets, op. 13
- Harald (Matthäus Stegmayer), große heroische Oper (22 March 1814 in Buda, 24 August 1815 in Vienna)
- Der Käfig (August von Kotzebue), Operette (1816 Pest)
- Hamlet, eine Parodie (premiere in Buda)
- Das Fest der Weihe (Carl Meisl), (premiere Buda)
- Der Feenkrieg, comic opera, lost
The composer Franz Xaver Kleinheinz was also a pianist. He is also known because he is in some way responsible for Beethoven’s opus 41 and 42 as arranger or maybe even composer.