You are here
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Daan Manneke
Mixed Choir and Piano — Score Only —
Composed by Daan Manneke (1939-). Score Only. Donemus #DON14800SC. Published by Donemus (BT.DON14800SC).
symphony orchestra — full set —
Symphonie Orkest. Composed by D. Manneke. Molenaar Band Music. Full set. Published by Molenaar Edition (ML.141566080).
symphony orchestra — score only —
Symphonie Orkest. Composed by D. Manneke. Molenaar Band Music. Score only. Published by Molenaar Edition (ML.141566080-S).
— — Classical
By Daan Vandewalle and Friedrich Gauwerky. By Michael Blake. Classical, Chamber Music. Classical. Wergo #WER73612. Published by Wergo (NX.WER73612).
— listening CD —
By Daan Vandewalle. By Matthews Michael. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.RR7819).
— CD — Classical
By LutosAir Quintet. By Daan Janssens, Fazil Say, Tadeusz Szeligowski, and David Maslanka. Classical. CD. CD Accord #ACD234. Published by CD Accord (NX.ACD234).
— listening CD — Classical
By Benjamin Glorieux. By Jean-Luc Fafchamps; Claude Debussy; Daan Janssens. Classical. Listening CD. Naxos #AR 004. Published by Naxos (NX.AR-004).
— listening CD —
By Judith Ermert, Cello and Daan Vandewalle, Piano. By Paul Hindemith (1895-1963). Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.FUG713).
Joseph Ryelandt: Chamber Music For Piano & Strings: The War Years, Vol. 1 — De la Haye Ensemble: Hans Cammaert
— 1 listening CD — Classical
By De la Haye Ensemble: Hans Cammaert, Daan De Vos, and Bart Meuris. By Joseph Ryelandt (1870-1965). Classical. 1 listening CD. Published by Toccata Classics (NX.TOCC0282).
A chronological discography of works by Daan Manneke:
- - Plenum (Erasmus WVH 020): Le Pavillon, Sept Poemes, Archipel IV, Due Canti, Plenum.
- - Archipel (Erasmus WVH 066): Archipel II, Soyons plus vite..., Syrinx, Carre (De Temps en Temps), Gestures, Archipel V.
- - Dutch Composers "Di Voce" (Erasmus WVH 122): Psalm 84, Messa di Voce, Trois Petites Symphonies.
- - The world of the Trumpet (Di Gi Classics 9410002): Caccia per 7 trombe.
- - Pneoo(Erasmus, WVH 132): Pneoo, Archipeli, Pseaume 121, Organum, Threni, Et in Vesperi erit Lux.
- - Invisible cities (Telarc CD-80384): Madrigaal ‘Le Citta Sottili’, Pseaume 121, Due Canti.
- - Topos (uitg. van Kemenade, ISBN 90 71376 15X): Topos
- - Recital (Stemra JWT 01): Sept Poèmes.
- - Vox Neerlandica II (NM classics 92065): Pseaume 121.
- - (Sonbu, Esdoornstraat 14, 3551 AJ, Utrecht, The Netherlands): Van Tijd tot Tijd.
- - Capriccio Stan and Olly (Project 226): La Mélodie Passagère.
- - Offertoire sur les Grands Jeux (verschijnt bij Project): Caccia II, Patronen, Trois petites Symphonies, Offertoire sur les Grands Jeux, Symphonies of Winds.
CDs by "Cappella Breda" conducted by Daan Manneke:
- - Herman Hollanders, "Concerti Ecclesiastici" (Erasmus, WVH 047)
- - Arvo Pärt, "Magnificat Antiphonen" (Erasmus, WVH 954)
- - Lodovico Viadana, "Salmi a Quattro Chori" (Erasmus, WVH 169)
- - Benedicta es Celorum Regina (Erasmus, WVH 249)
Contributed by Frits Manneke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daan Manneke was born in Kruiningen (the Netherlands) in 1939. He studied organ and composition at the Brabant Conservatory in Tilburg. After continuing his organ studies with the Belgian organist Kamiel d’Hooghe in Brussels, he devoted himself to the study of composition with Ton de Leeuw in Amsterdam. In 1976 he was awarded The Composition Prize at the Amsterdam Sweelinck Conservatory. Currently Daan Manneke teaches composition and analysis of 20th century music at this institution. He has written some 90 works in diverging styles for a wide variety of musical combinations. Most of his works have been published by Donemus, Amsterdam. Several have been the subject of special awards. Daan Manneke is the founder and leader of the chamber choir "Cappella Breda".
(contributed by Frits Manneke <email@example.com>)