U bent hier
Sheet music for Tomas Marco
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). Edition Schott. 6 pages. Schott Music #MK05145. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043248).
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). Edition Schott. 11 pages. Schott Music #MK05146. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043249).
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). Edition Schott. 24 pages. Schott Music #MK05118. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043228).
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). Edition Schott. 24 pages. Schott Music #MK05114. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043224).
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). Sheet music. Duration 9'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-040-3).
Composed by Tomas Marco (1942-). With Standard notation. Berben #564-02735. Published by Berben (PR.564027350).
- Selene (1975)
- El Viaje Circular (2002) (The Circular Journey) libretto by the composer after Homero´s Oddysey
- Six Symphonies
- Four String Quartets
- Two Sinfoniettas
- Guadiana (guitar and strings)
- Autodafé (piano and instrumental ensamble)
- Tauromaquia (piano and ensamble)
- Eco (guitar and orchestra)
- Austral (oboe and orchestra)
- Del Alma (violin and strings)
- Espacio Sagrado (piano, chorus and orchestra)
- Triple (for piano, violin, cello and orchestra)
- Many other works
Awards: Spanish National Music Prize (1969), Gaudeamus Foundation (1969 and 1971) VI Bienal Prize of Paris; Casals Centenary; Golden Harp; Unesco Composer Panel.
Worked in the Spanish Radio for 11 years. Technical Director of the Spanish National Symphony Orchestra and Chorus (1991-1995). Director of the CDMC (Contemporary Music Diffusion Centre). Founder and Director for 11 years of the International Contemporary Music of Alicante. From 1996 to 1999 General Director del INAEM (National Institute for the Arts).
At the present, he devoted exclusively to compose and to write about music.