Sie sind hier
Sheet music for Roxanna Panufnik
Cello - Virtuosic
Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. Cello (Solo). Modern. Cello part. Duration circa 9 minutes. Edition Peters #EP71964A. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP71964A).
Voice and piano
Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. 85P. Score. 8 pages. Edition Peters #EP72760. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP72760).
Double Choir & Organ
Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. Choral Works (inc. Oratorios). Octavo. 36 pages. Edition Peters #EP73063. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP73063).
SSAATTBB choir - 190 x 272
For SSAATTBB A Cappella. Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. Choral Works (inc. Oratorios). SSAATTBB A Cappella. Duration 20. Edition Peters #EP72512. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP72512).
Narrator, SSAATTBB and Cello (SSAATTBB)
Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. 88B. Octavo. 24 pages. Edition Peters #EP73021. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP73021).
Soprano voice and piano
Composed by Roxanna Panufnik. Soprano Voice. Modern. Vocal Score. Edition Peters #EP71846. Published by Edition Peters (PE.EP71846).
- 1992 Virtue for mezzo soprano and string orchestra (piano reduction available)
- 1994 Piano Tuner, Untune Me That Tune for narrator and piano
- 1995 Colombine Too for mezzo-soprano, flute, Bb clarinet, violin, cello and piano
- 1995 Time Piece for 3 female voices, 2 male voices, guitar and cello
- 1995 Around Three Corners for Violin, Cello and Piano
- 1996 Inkle and Yarico, opera after Samuel Arnold
- 1996 Olivia for String Quartet (with optional Choir)
- 1997 Westminster Mass for treble or soprano solo, choir, 2 harps, tubular bells and strings (versions with organ accomp. or organ, tubular bells & 1 harp)
- 1997 Deus, Deus Meus (from Westminster Mass) for Treble or Soprano Solo and a cappella choir
- 1997 Spring for choir and organ or piano
- 1997 A Wind at Rooks Haven for mezzo- soprano and flute (also for flute solo or clarinet solo)
- 1998 The Upside Down Sailor for narrator & wind nonet (with optional parts for amateur musicians)
- 1998 Angels Sing! for upper voices and orchestra or piano (also for SATB & organ)
- 1999 Mine Eye for mezzo-soprano and piano or strings
- 1999 Modlitwa ("Prayer") for voice and keyboard or string quartet (after Sir Andrzej Panufnik)
- 1999 The Music Programme, chamber opera
- 1999 The Sweet Spring for upper voices and piano
- 2000 Private Joe for baritone and string quartet or string orchestra
- 2000 Laughing Song for chorus
- 2000 Suite Memories for Symphonic Wind Band
- 2000 Sleep, Little Jesus, Sleep for Soprano solo, chorus and organ
- 2000 Prayer for soprano solo & double choir (also for Brass tentet)
- 2000 Undiscover’d Country for violin and chorus
- 2001 Douai Missa Brevis for soprano solo, baritone solo and choir
- 2001 Spirit Moves for brass quintet
- 2001 Remember for Tenor Recorder and Harpsichord or piano
- 2001 Powers & Dominions, concertino for harp and orchestra
- 2002 Beastly Tales: The Crocodile & the Monkey for Soprano and Orchestra
- 2002 The Christmas Life for soprano solo, baritone solo and choir
- 2002 fff ("Fulham Festival Fanfare") for organ solo
- 2002/3 Beastly Tales: The Frog & the Nightingale for soprano, mezzo-soprano, baritone and orchestra