Sie sind hier
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Maarten Regtien
— — Classical|Classical Crossover
By Maarten Ornstein, Mike Fentross, and Rima Khcheich. By Michel Lambert, Sayyed Darweesh, Marin Marais (1656-1728), and Diego Pisador (1509-1557). Arabic. Classical|Classical Crossover. Naxos #ZEF9662. Published by Naxos (NX.ZEF9662).
Guitar — Book Only —
Composed by Jan Maarten Komter. Book Only. Harmonia #HU3286. Published by Harmonia (BT.HU3286).
2 Guitars — Book Only —
Composed by Jan Maarten Komter. Book Only. Harmonia #HU2707. Published by Harmonia (BT.HU2707).
Piano — Book Only —
By Maarten Engelsman. By Johann Gottlieb Nicolai. Book Only. 103 pages. Vereniging Nederlandse Muziekhandelaren #VNM548. Published by Vereniging Nederlandse Muziekhandelaren (BT.VNM548).
2 Guitars — Book Only —
Four pieces arranged from the Romantic piano literature. By Jan Maarten Komter. By Stephen Heller (1813-1888). Book Only. 8 pages. Harmonia #HU2947. Published by Harmonia (BT.HU2947).
female choir (SMezA) and harp (or piano) — choral score —
(Annual Rings (Nr. 7)). Composed by Maarten Van Ingelgem. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. Schott Choral Music. Choral score. 24 pages. Schott Music #C 57238. Published by Schott Music (HL.49044792).
Saxophone Quartet — Set (Score & Parts) —
For Saxophone Quartet. Composed by Edvard Grieg (1843-1907). Arranged by Maarten Jense. Collection Adolphe Sax. Set (Score & Parts). Composed 2007. 16 pages. De Haske Publications #DHP 1084503-070. Published by De Haske Publications (HL.44007338).
Piano/Vocal/Chords,Marimba,Handbell,Harmonica — Lead Sheet — 21st Century,World,Pop
21st Century, World, Pop. Lead Sheet. 2 pages. Published by patrick wisman (S0.703281).
Clarinet Choir — Set (Score & Parts) —
Entr'acte and Balletmusic D 797. Composed by Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Arranged by Maarten Jense. De Haske Clarinet Series. Set (Score & Parts). Composed 2008. 16 pages. De Haske Publications #DHP 1084614-070. Published by De Haske Publications (BT.DHP-1084614-070).
Clarinet Choir — Set (Score & Parts) —
For Clarinet Choir. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Arranged by Maarten Jense. De Haske Clarinet Series. Set (Score & Parts). Composed 2008. 20 pages. De Haske Publications #DHP 1084621-070. Published by De Haske Publications (BT.DHP-1084621-070).
- 1st string quartet "Toen wij van Rotterdam vertrokken" 2005
- 2nd string quartet 1995–2007
- 3rd string quartet "Gaufres de Bruxelles" 2005
- 4th string quartet "Van West-Kapelle tot Calais — de Belgische kust" 2006
- 5th string quartet 2006
- 6th string quartet "Wenn man im Sommer in den Niederlanden hingeht" 2004
- 7th string quartet "Die Pölnische Reise" 2002
- 8th string quartet "Die Fransösische Reise" 2001
- 9th string quartet "Juana la Loca plays ´Beethoven & Friends´" 2006
- 10th string quartet "Schwarzwald, the Temptation" 2003
- Dingus 1 2003
- "The Symphony Of WorldLeaders" Large Symphony Orchestra 1997
- "Onofre Bouvila" based upon the character created by Eduardo Mendoza
- "Cugel" based upon the character created by Jack Vance
- "Don Corleone" based upon the character created by Mario Puzo
- "Jean Baptiste Grenouille" based upon the character created by Patrick von Süskind
- "Schlögl Corpus Garcka" based upon the character created by Schlögl Corpus Garcka
- epilogue ("Epílogo Krasnatovlex") based upon the character created Schlögl Corpus Garcka
- "Le Petit Nicolas" Small Symfony Orchestra 1997
- 2nd trumpet concerto Trumpet and Large Symfony Orchestra 1995
Music for Ensembles
- "Een verfcassette" Wind ensemble 1994
- "Variations on "Deep Throat"" Wind ensemble 1996
- "La Cumparsita" (M.Rodriquez / Maarten Regtien) Tango ensemble 1989
Solos, Duos, Trios
- "Der Anton loves you" (3 versions) 1995
- two bassoons solo
- two bassoons and (marimba or c.bassoon)
- two bassoons and (marimba or c.bassoon) and sustainsound
- "Thema en Variatie" cello solo 1993
- "The Day John went Tamburello, a piece for elec. guitar and bass" (commisioned by John Tamburello) elec. guitar and bass 1990
- "Bad Bobbeltje Slam-Bang-Bang-Bang-Bangert, een melancholisch sfeerstuk voor Spaanse gitaar in 11 bedrijven" guitar solo 199?
- "Die unwiedersprachbare Klangesreichtum des Harfes" twee harpen 1994
- "The Grodis Sonata" piano solo 2006
- "Not The Grodis Sonata" piano solo 2007
- "Leuke mopjes liggen niet voor het oprapen" piano solo 1994
- "Vier dagsoepen" piano quattremain 1989 Spinet
- "De theezakjeswals" spinet solo 1994
- "Wim is weg" tenor en piano 1994
Elektronic music / musique concrète / computer generated music
- "3 tapecomposities" 3 scores and manuals for creating a musique concrète piece ~1987
- "Computer manipulated improvisations I" audio file 1990
- "Computer manipulated improvisations II" audio file 2002
- "Computer manipulated improvisations III — NOIZ!" audio file 2004
- Concerto for CoaGula and Orchestra "The Dutch Histortion", symphony
- Various songcycles
- "Zo´n goeie hebben wij nog niet gehad" (piano & 2 string quartets, 1990–now)
- "Music for the Melons" (a lot of parts for violin and hapsichord, 2004–now)
- "Symfony of Dutch Folk Heroes"
- "The Unfinished"
Maarten Regtien (1963) studied musicology at the Universities of Utrecht (RU) and the University of Amsterdam (UvA) in the Netherlands. In 1988 he graduated on contemporary experimental music (with a thesis on Penderecki’s “Threnos”). The first mature compositions, as regarded by the composer, originated from this time (“Le Petit Nicolas” and “3 tape compositions”).
As he soon found out, the music he liked to write and which he considered to be totally middle of the road, was regarded as extreme and “too modern”. Not wanting to compromise however by writing “acceptable” and in his ears “boring” music for a living, the decision was quickly taken to earn a living with an “accepted” not musical career and to compose in spare time. As Mr. Charles Ives (a great influence and admired by the composer) once stated: “If a composer has a nice wife and some nice children, how can he let the children starve on his dissonances?”
After his studies Maarten Regtien started his carreer, which encompassed work as nurse and as piano technician at the well-known dutch Andriessen piano firm in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Currently Mr. Regtien is director of his own ICT-firm in Haarlem, the Netherlands: Ives IT.