Vous êtes ici
|Arkadi||Troitsky • Аркадий Троицкий|
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Arkadi Troitsky
Tatjana & Arkadi Zenziper: Schicksalsklange - Werke fur zwei Klaviere von Rachmaninoff, Theodorakis & Piazzolla — Arkadi Zenziper
— — Classical
By Arkadi Zenziper and Tatjana Zenziper. By Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943), Mikis Theodorakis (1925-), and Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992). Classical, Piano. Classical. Genuin #GEN 19659. Published by Genuin (NX.GEN-19659).
Trumpet & Piano — score and parts —
C-moll Op. 42. Composed by Arkadi Nesterov. Trumpet & Piano. Score and parts. Duration 12'59. Editions Marc Reift #656. Published by Editions Marc Reift (MA.EMR-656).
Orchestra (Trumpet Solo) — score and parts —
C-moll Op. 42. Composed by Arkadi Nesterov. Trumpet & Orchestra. Score and parts. Duration 12'59. Editions Marc Reift #1060. Published by Editions Marc Reift (MA.EMR-1060).
Concert Band - Blasorchester - Harmonie — score and parts —
Composed by Arkadi Nesterov. Concert Band - Blasorchester - Harmonie. Score and parts. Duration 12'59. Editions Marc Reift #1704. Published by Editions Marc Reift (MA.EMR-1704).
Euphonium & Piano — score and parts —
C-moll, Op. 42. Composed by Arkadi Nesterov. Euphonium & Piano. Score and parts. Duration 12'34. Editions Marc Reift #45120. Published by Editions Marc Reift (MA.EMR-45120).
— 2 listening CDs —
By Lissovsky, Krivchenya, Troitsky, Fedoseyev, and Tchaikovsky Symphony Orchestra. By Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893). 2 listening CDs. Published by Naxos (NX.CR991054).
Choral — Octavo — Concert, Festival, Latin
(from The Mass in B-flat Major #10). Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Arranged by Arkadi Serper. Henry Leck Creating Artistry. Concert, Festival, Latin. Octavo. 8 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.123673).
— Choral — Classical,Concert,Festival
By Johann Sebastian Bach. Arranged by Arkadi Serper. Choral. Classical, Concert, Festival. Choral. 10 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.316706).
Choral — Octavo — Concert, Festival
From Christmas Oratorio. Composed by Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Arranged by Arkadi Serper. Henry Leck Creating Artistry. Concert, Festival. Octavo. 12 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.153577).
3-Part Treble choir — — Classical,Concert,Festival,Latin
Composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791). Arranged by Arkadi Serper. Choral. Classical, Concert, Festival, Latin. 6 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.282007).
Arkadi Troitsky composed 2 ballets (Russian Fortress, Mirage), 2 children’s musicals, songs, symphony music, 5 quartets for strings, arranged some famous music for strings orchestra. He carried out a big project with American composer Y. Datshkovsky as co-composer, arranger and conductor (Caribbean Suite, Bosquejos de un Domingo, etc.).
Arkadi Troitsky is a composer, arranger, and conductor.
- 1972–1978 Classes of composition and instrumentation under prof. Arseev.
- 1974–1978 Russian Academy of music (State College named after Gnesinikh).
- 1981–1983 Master-classes of conducting (prof. Rozhdestvensky, Moscow Conservatory).
- 1983–1999 Freelance composer, arranger and conductor. Several works for piano including “Rhapsody for piano-solo on the themes of American musicals” (phonogram) for famous Russian pianist Michael Bank; 2 transcription albums for piano (ordered by Publishing House “Music”, Moscow): Fragments of Tchaikovsky’s ballets, Songs by M. Glinka; chamber concert for piano, viola and 11 wind instruments; sonata for clarinet-solo; sonata for viola-solo; sonata for two bassoon’s. Works for children and children’s choir, including “Suit for children’s choir a cappella”; two musicals for children. In that period, my works are repeatedly publishing in the soviet publishing houses “Music” and “Sovietsky Compositor”.
- 1985–1990 Made the orchestral version of the Second Rhapsody of G.Gershin (CD “Melody” SUCD 10-00480). Worked a lot with well-known Russian composers, for example Yuri Antonov, for whom in 1988 orchestrated six symphonic scores, and with David Tukhmanov, for whom made a piano-score of his musical “Bagdad Thief” and also piano-score of his musical for children. Many of my works of large form (suites, rhapsodies and fantasies) were purchased by the boards of the Ministries of Culture of the USSR and RSFSR (copies of the contracts are available).
- 1990–1997 Worked by with contract Jacobo Datshkovsky, a composer from the USA. To implement conditions of the contract, wrote more than 10 large symphonic scores, two of them are symphonic cycles consisting of 10–12 pieces (they are Caribbean Suite and the suite “Bosquejos de un Domingo”). Those works sound for more than four hours (scores and phonograms are available). Several of them under my arrangement were issued by the music printing house “Southern Music Co.” in San Antonio (USA).
- 1991–1992 Artistic chief and conductor of chamber orchestra “Continent” (tape-recording and scores are available). At that time made a number of transcriptions for string orchestra, the most famous of them: “Pictures from Exhibition” by M. Mussorgsky, the first sonata for viola by J. Brahms, songs by E. Grieg and Bach’s Toccata and fugue d-moll.
- 1992–1993 Composed ballet “Mirage”, duration 2 hours 25 min. (phonogram is available).
- 1994–1995 Composed ballet “Russian Fortress” on the themes of Shostakovich’s symphonies in two acts, four scenes, with prologue and epilogue. Duration 2 hours.
- 1996–1997 Orchestrated and recorded by myself as a conductor with the orchestra of the Rissian Federation Datshkovsky’s “Caribbean Suite”. (In that year the corporation “Sony” offered a contract to Datchkovsky for production and distribution of CD “Caribbean Suit”.)
- 1997–1999 Worked transcriptions for two pianos some of the S. Rachmaninov’s romances. Sonata writing for a violin solo.
- 2000–2002 A beginning of work on a new ballet in two acts.
- 2002–2004 Wrote symphony music to The Brothers Karamazov of Dostoevsky.
- 2005–2009 Composed five (!) Quartets for strings (Duration from 23min. to 53). Also, composed several popular songs, e.g. to the poem of Brodsky etc.
Troitsky has a perfect knowledge of musical styles. Free to compose in any of proposed styles and also in the genre. He has a perfect knowledge of instrumentation, orchestration, technique of composition for big-band, orchestra of wind instruments and pop-group, but particularly for symphony orchestra. Can deliver lectures without preparation in instrumentation, theory and history of orchestra and composition. As a conductor has a great experience of studio work with a symphony orchestra. Working in Nuendo 3 & Sibelius 4.