Vous êtes ici
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Seth Boustead
Piano Accompaniment,Choir,SATB — Score — 21st Century,South American
Composed by Seth Wohl. 21st Century, South American. Score. 5 pages. Published by Seth Wohl (S0.635749).
Choir,acapella — — 21st Century
Composed by Seth Wohl. 21st Century. 3 pages. Published by Seth Wohl (S0.635765).
organ — — General
Composed by Seth Bingham. Non Hymn-Based, Recital Music. General. Galaxy Music Corporation #1.1444. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.1444).
Piano Duet — Set of Parts — 20th Century
Composed by Gustav Holst (1874-1934). Arranged by Seth Butler. 20th Century. Set of Parts. 26 pages. Published by Seth Butler (S0.43809).
organ — — General
Composed by Seth Bingham. Preludes, Postludes. General. Galaxy Music Corporation #1.2239. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2239).
Trumpeting the Stone — Christopher Moore, trumpet; Valerie Trujillo, piano; Seth Beckman, piano; The Florida State University Symphony Orchestra
trumpet solo & ensemble — Audio CD — Classical
By Christopher Moore, trumpet; Valerie Trujillo, piano; Seth Beckman, piano; The Florida State University Symphony Orchestra. By Various. Mark Masters. Classical. Audio CD. Published by Mark Custom Music (MK.7394-MCD).
brass band — full set —
Composed by Seth Gaaikema. Arranged by Hendrik Andriessen. Fantasy Suites. Molenaar Band Music. Full set. Published by Molenaar Edition (ML.040059040).
brass band — score only —
Composed by Seth Gaaikema. Arranged by Hendrik Andriessen. Fantasy Suites. Molenaar Band Music. Score only. Published by Molenaar Edition (ML.040059040-S).
Marching Band — — Romantic Period
Composed by Anton Bruckner (1824-1896). Arranged by Seth Almond. Romantic Period. 15 pages. Published by Published by Seth Almond (S0.654093).
Violin,Viola,Cello,Double Bass,String Quintet,String Orchestra — Score,Set of Parts —
By Seth MacFarlane. Arranged by Adrian Wagner. Score, Set of Parts. 17 pages. Published by Published by Adrian Wagner (H0.422117-91419).
Seth Boustead received his Bachelor of Music degree in Music Composition from Roosevelt University in Chicago, IL in December of 1999 where he studied with Robert Lombardo, Don Malone and Patricia Morehead. Shortly after graduation he, with flutist Laura Koepele-Tenges started the new music group Accessible Contemporary Music, dedicated to promoting the performance and understanding of new music. Mr. Boustead has won several awards including first place in the Union League and Civic Arts Foundation’s piano composition contest for the piece Six Moods for Solo Piano as well as being one of three composers selected in the Emerging Artists Showcase at the Chicago Cultural Center in 1999. Mr. Boustead is currently pursuing a Master of Music degree in Music Composition at Roosevelt University where he studies with Stacy Garrop.
- Expansions: For Percussion Quartet copyright 1996
- Suite for Marimba, Cello and Flute copyright 1998
- Six Moods for Solo Piano 1. Slowly, With Freedom 2. With Humor 3. At a Medium Pace 4. Lyrical, With Light Intimacy 5. Fast and Playful 6. Plaintive copyright 1999
- Five Haiku (text by the composer) 1. The Traffic Light 2. Walking 3. April Light 4. Pouring Rain 5. Quiet and Still For Mezzo-Soprano and Piano copyright 1999
- Three Contrasting Pieces for Flute Cello and Piano 1. Contemplation #23 2. Loud and Fast 3. Calm, With Waves copyright 1999
- Quintathalon For Woodwind Quintet copyright 1999
- Summation Piece (number one) 1. Mostly Cloudy 2. Hardly Tranquil 3. Reflective For Solo Piano copyright 2000
- From the Random Body 1. Fracture 2. Depth 3. Motion 4. The Numinous For Violin, Cello, Flute and Piano copyright 2000
- ’Scapes 1. Retrospection 2. People 3. Waltz Surreptitious 4. Spire, As Soon Through Early Morning Mist 5. Restless Night 6. Made in Hong Kong 7. Distant Metropolis copyright 2001
- Dissonance Still Talking 1. Dissonance 2. Still 3. Talking For Clarinet, Violin, Cello and Piano copyright 2002.