Tu sei qui
David "Uncle Dave" Lewis
|David "Uncle Dave"||Lewis|
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for David Uncle Dave Lewis
Piano Solo — Score — Contemporary Classical,Modern,Neo-Classical,Recital,New Age
Composed by Dave Lewis. Contemporary Classical, Modern, Neo-Classical, Recital, New Age. Score. 8 pages. Published by Dave Lewis (S0.348929).
George Lewis: The Will to Adorn — International Contemporary Ensemble; George Lewis; Steven Schick; David Fulmer; Steven Schick; David Fulmer
— CD (1 disc) — Classical
By International Contemporary Ensemble; George Lewis; Steven Schick; David Fulmer; Steven Schick; David Fulmer. By George Lewis; T.J. Anderson; T.J. Anderson; George Lewis. Country of Origin: United States. Classical. CD (1 disc). Published by Naxos (NX.TUN005).
solo piano — collection — Jazz and 20th Century
Original Music by Dave Brubeck. By Dave Brubeck. By Dave Brubeck. Edited by Gail Lew and John Salmon. Artist/Personality; Piano - Personality Book; Piano Supplemental. Piano - Personality Book. Jazz and 20th Century. Collection. With standard notation, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 206 pages. Alfred Music #00-ELM02027. Published by Alfred Music (AP.ELM02027).
Full Orchestra — Score — 21st Century
Composed by Dave Kenney. Arranged by Dave Kenney. 21st Century. Score. 38 pages. Published by Dave Kenney (S0.295293).
Piano Solo — — 20th Century,Romantic Period,Repertoire
Composed by John Pitts (1976-). 20th Century, Romantic Period, Repertoire. 7 pages. Published by Intensely Pleasant Music (S0.564883).
Piano Solo — Score — Romantic Period,Patriotic
Composed by John Pitts, John Pitts. Romantic Period, Patriotic. Score. 4 pages. Published by Intensely Pleasant Music (S0.519409).
Piano Solo — — 21st Century,Romantic Period,Post-Romantic
Composed by John Pitts (1976-). 21st Century, Romantic Period, Post-Romantic. 3 pages. Published by Intensely Pleasant Music (S0.307381).
— CD — Classical
By Lewis Furey. By Lewis Furey, Lewis Furey (Lyricist), and Johannes Brahms (1833-1897). Classical. CD. ATMA Classique #ACD22765. Published by ATMA Classique (NX.ACD22765).
Organ — — Contemporary Classical,Christian,Sacred,General Worship,Christmas
Composed by Lewis A. Kocher. Arranged by Lewis A. Kocher. Contemporary Classical, Christian, Sacred, General Worship, Christmas. 5 pages. Published by Lewis A. Kocher (S0.580637).
Vibraphone,Xylophone,Full Orchestra,Recorder,Steel pan ensemble — —
Composed by Errol Lewis. Arranged by Errol Lewis. 2 pages. Published by Errol Lewis (S0.703291).
Over 500 works, including:
Large scale pieces (selective list)
- Scribbles (1975; 2003) any instruments
- Massuicide (1978) 4 voices
- Lonely Swimmer (1979) piano and chamber orchestra
- Rec Vehicle Mishap Kills Ex-Officer (1981) voice & ensemble
- You (1982) rock opera
- Pop (1984) voice & orchestra
- The Symphony of Noise (1987-88) electronics
- Rites religieux ancien et ètranger (1988) electronics
- I’m Free, You’re Dead (1990) rock opera
- Happy Birthday Agony at Home (1990) electronics
- San Pedro Adagio (1993) cantata
- Angeleno Concerto (1997) piano & orchestra
- 120 Boxes for Joseph Cornell (2001) 4 turntables & visuals
- Sinfonia 2003 (2003) electronics
- Academics Attempting to Grasp the Unknowble (2004) any instruments
- Schumann and Smetana’s Combined Sine (2004) 2 sine tones
Shorter Instrumental pieces (selective list)
- Is Who? (1981) controlled improvisation
- Portrait of Jennie (1987) piano
- Meditative or Vegetative State? (1988) electronics
- Charleston for Raymond Scott (1994) chamber group
- The Powers That Remain (2002) clarinet & strings
Songs (mostly own texts)
- Philosophy of Happiness (1980)
- Drinking Elvis Wine (1981)
- Cinderella Complex (1981)
- (When I Kiss You) You Look Like John F. Kennedy (1983)
- Ubbo Sathla (1989)
- Lobby 2 Door B (1992)
- The Little House on 21st Street (1992)
- Adamson (2004)
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1961. Began composing music at the age of nine, mostly self-taught, but studied theory with Frank Lang and composition with David M. McKay at the School for Creative & Perfroming Arts in Cincinnati, and later composition with Jonathan Kramer and Charles Sepos at the University of Cincinnati. Founder member of the now-defunct Cincinnati Composer’s Guild. Founder and president of Hospital Records, a Cincinnati-based label devoted to avant-garde and underground rock music beginning in 1980. Radio programmer on WAIF-Radio, Cincinnati and co-founder of the still-active "Art Damage" radio program begun in 1985, devoted to experimental music. Is a music expert and author of hundreds of articles on music and musicians, mostly published by the All Music Guide 2001-present, however also for ARSC Journal, WAIF Alert, WCBN Program Guide, www.redhotjazz.com and others.