Tu sei qui
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Keith Goodman
Orchestral Percussion — Book —
Composed by Saul Goodman. Edited by Gary Werdesheim and Roland Kohloff. Method/Instruction; Percussion - Timpani Method. Book. 132 pages. Alfred Music #00-11424A. Published by Alfred Music (AP.11424A).
— — Classical
By Lindsey Goodman. By Elianie Lillios, Linda Kernohan, Randall Woolf, Roger Dannenberg, Roger Zahab, David Stock, Judith Shatin (1949-), and Tony Zilincik (1967-). Classical, Solo Instrumental. Classical. Navona Records #NV6149. Published by Navona Records (NX.NV6149).
— — Classical
By Erica Goodman and Suzanne Shulman. By Arthur Woodall, Paul Reade, Francois Couperin (1668-1733), Ernest Chausson (1855-1899), Edward Elgar (1857-1934), Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872-1958), William Alwyn (1905-1985), Nino Rota (1911-1979), John Marson, and Alphonse Hasselmans. Classical. Naxos #8573947. Published by Naxos (NX.8573947).
oboe, clarinet, bassoon — —
Composed by Goodman. Published by TrevCo Music Publishing (VC.3674).
Piano Duet — —
Composed by Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky (1840-1893). Arranged by Joel Goodman. 2 pages. Published by Joel Goodman (S0.300197).
tuba and piano — —
Composed by Todd Goodman. Solo music, 20th century. Published by Potenza Music (P2.90059).
bass clarinet and piano — —
Composed by Todd Goodman. Solo music, 20th century. Published by Potenza Music (P2.30095).
trombone and piano — —
Composed by Todd Goodman. Solo music, 20th century. Published by Potenza Music (P2.80125).
Multi Percussion Ensemble — —
For 3 Players. Composed by Saul Goodman. Percussion - Ensemble; Solo Small Ensembles; Trio. Belwin Instrumental Solos. 10 pages. Belwin Music #00-88781X. Published by Belwin Music (AP.88781X).
Orchestral Percussion — Part(s) —
Composed by Saul Goodman. Percussion - Timpani Solo; Solo; Solo Small Ensembles. Part(s). 4 pages. Alfred Music #00-43036. Published by Alfred Music (AP.43036).
- Concerto per Violoncello op.23 (1998)
- Concerto per Violino op.32 (2002/03)
- Concerto per Pianoforte op.42 (2002/04)
- Concerto per flauto op.45 (2004)
- Fantasia per Orchestra op.40 (2004)
- Variazioni su un tema di Schoenberg op.48 (2004)
- Serenata per archi op.51 (2004/05)
- Adagio per orchestra op.52 (2005/06)
- 4 Pezzi per flauto e piano op.1 (1996)
- Fantasia per Sassofono op.2 (1996/97)
- Invenzioni per flauto e oboe op.11(1997)
- Trio per archi op.6 (1997)
- Variazioni per 7 strumenti op.22 (1997/98)
- Sonatina per flauto, oboe, tromba op.24 (1998/99)
- Quintetto per Fiati op.28 (2000/01)
- Quartetto per Archi op.34 (1998/99)
- Sonata per flauto e pianoforte op.41 (2003/04)
- Elegia per violino e pianoforte op.43 (2004)
- Passacaglia per flauto, violino e pianoforte op.49 (2004/05)
- Preludi op.4 (1996/97)
- Suite n1 op.3 (1996/97)
- Suite n2 op.17 (1997)
- Sonata n1 op.7(1997)
- Omaggio a Berg op25(1998/2000)
- 8 Liriche su testi di Ungaretti op.26 per soprano e pianoforte (1999/2000)
- 2 Lieder su testo di Montale op27 per soprano,flauto,clarinetto,violoncello (2000)
- Salmo 17 per coro e pianoforte (2002)
Keith Goodman italian-american musician, was born in 1980. He has Studied at the Conservatory of San Pietro a Majella in Naples, where he graduated in Piano (in 2003) Composition (in 2005) Conducting (in 2008) Instrumentation for Band (in 2009) Choir Conducting (in 2011). Is the author of numerous compositions, awarded in composition prizes and performed at various international events. He has performed as pianist and conductor in hundreds of concerts in Italy and abroad (Spain, China) Since 2009 he has been Principal conductor of the "Orchestra San Giovanni" and he also founded in 2013 the Choir "Vox Artis". In 2018/19 he was the conductor of the Orchestra of the University "Parthenope" in Naples. He recorded two CD of his music for "Phonotype record", and made several music collaborations with "Radio Vaticana".