Vous êtes ici
Sheet music for Jaroslav Pelikan
Bassoon, harp, timpani, strings
Variazioni. Composed by Jaroslav Pelikan. Prague Spring. Czech title: Concertino (Variazioni per fagotto, orchestra d'archi, arpa e timpani). Classical. Piano reduction. Editio Baerenreiter Praha #H07854. Published by Editio Baerenreiter Praha (PA.H07854).
Composed by Jaroslav Pelikan. Classical. Performance score, part(s). With Publication language: Czech/German/English. Editio Baerenreiter Praha #H07991. Published by Editio Baerenreiter Praha (PA.H07991).
Students works (1986-1991)
- 2 sonatas for flute and piano
- Sonata for violoncello and piano
- String quartet
- Chamber symphony nr. 1
- Sonata for Trompet and Organ (1991)
- Chamber Symphony nr. 2 (1992)
- Introduction, Siciliana & Variations for Flute and Guitar (1993 - playlist)
- Piano Trio (1994)
- Sonata for Flute and Organ (1995)
- Oboe concerto (1996 - playlist)
- Chorinhos - flute concerto (1999 - playlist)
- Concertino for Bassoon (2000 - playlist, Bärenreiter Edition)
- Concerto for Guitar (2003)
- Octetto (2005)
- Wood Wind Quintet (2005)
- Trio for Oboe, Violoncello and Piano (2006)
- Benjamin - Childrens Opera (2007)
- Suite (flute, violin, guitar, accordeon, bass - 2007)
- Concerto fis moll for Flute (2007)
- Symphony (2007)
- Sonatine for Oboe and Piano (2007 - playlist, Bärenreiter Edition)
- Missa "de Bellem" (2008)
- Trio for 2 Flutes and Violoncello (2009)
- Concerto a moll for Flute (2009 - video playlist)
- Agua e Vinho - variation for flute and guitar (thema: Edilberto Ghismonti) (2010)
- Sonatina for flute and harp (2010)
- Concerto e-moll for guitar and strings (2010)
National theater opera of Prague’s principal flutist Jaroslav Pelikán (1970) has lived in a musical background since his childhood: he has been member of the Kühn’s Children’s Choir, at the Prague conservatory he has studied composition under prof. Feld and flute playing under prof. Jan Riedlbauch, at the Academy he concentrated on flute playing (he has been the student of prof. Valek and prof. Cech).
In the years 1992-93, he has been engaged in Brazil (Belém) where he tought at the conservatory and played in „Da Camera do Para“ orchestra and in a wind quintet. At home, he is member of several chamber groups (among others of the Duo Jers with Jaroslav Novak and of the wind quintet In uno Spirito and Wind Quintet of National theater) with which he has succesfully taken part in several competitions as the Mercury-Prix Vienna 1996, the Dusek competition and others. As soloist he has performed with many orchestras: The Czech Chamber Philharmonic Orchestra, The North Czech Philharmonic Teplice, The Karlovy Vary Symphony Orchestra, The National Theater Prague Chamber Orchestra, Prague Philharmonia, Prague Baroque Orchestra and visited the following countries: Italy, France, Austria, Germany, Hungary, Japan, Brazil.
He has taken part on many CD recordings, for example "Silent stories" ("Mlčenlivé příběhy") both with Jaroslav Novak (Duo Jers). Until today, he has devoted his composing activities to instrumental music.