Vous êtes ici
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Diego Luzuriaga
2 flutes (piccolo/flute and flute/alto flute) — Score — Classical: 20th Century (Contemporary)
Composed by Diego Luzuriaga (1955-). Classical: 20th Century (Contemporary). Score. 14 + 14 pages. Editions Henry Lemoine #26518. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.26518).
Flute and piano — Score — classical
Composed by Diego Luzuriaga (1955-). Classical. Score. 16 + 8 pages. Editions Henry Lemoine #26050. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.26050).
Wind quintet — Score and parts — classical
Composed by Diego Luzuriaga (1955-). Classical. Score and parts. 23 + 8+5+ 3x7 pages. Editions Henry Lemoine #26951. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.26951).
guitar — book — Style
Composed by Guillermo Diego. Edited by Guillermo Diego & William Bay. Solos, Latin American, Wire bound, Classical, Contemporary. Style. Book. 192 pages. Mel Bay Publications, Inc #30612. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.30612).
Violin,Solo instrument — Solo Part — 21st Century,Repertoire,Classroom,Recital
Composed by Diego Marani. 21st Century, Repertoire, Classroom, Recital. Solo Part. 2 pages. Published by Diego Marani (S0.140561).
— CD — Classical
By Diego Cantalupi and Jessica Gould. By Anonymous, Benedetto Ferrari, Giovanni Antonio Rigatti, Giovanni Girolamo Kapsberger, Laurencinus Romanus, Domenico Mazzocchi (1592-1665), Giovanni Felice Sances (1600-1679), and Tarquinio Merula. Classical. CD. Naxos #MVC017043. Published by Naxos (NX.MVC017043).
Marimba,vibraphone,xylophone,snare,piano,electric piano,guitar,celeste. — Score,Set of Parts — 21st Century,Contemporary Classical,Minimalism
Composed by Diego Robledo. 21st Century, Contemporary Classical, Minimalism. Score, Set of Parts. 115 pages. Published by Diego Robledo (S0.683127).
Soprano,marimba,glockenspiel,drums,synthetizer. — Score,Set of Parts — 21st Century,Minimalism
Composed by Diego Robledo. 21st Century, Minimalism. Score, Set of Parts. 30 pages. Published by Diego Robledo (S0.683137).
Piano Accompaniment,Cello — Score,Set of Parts — Contemporary Classical
Composed by Diego Robledo. Contemporary Classical. Score, Set of Parts. 10 pages. Published by Diego Robledo (S0.683143).
Diego Ortiz,Madrigal, Canci√≥n e Recercada from: Tratado de Glosas Sobre Clausulas Y Otros Generos de Puntos en la Musica de Violones, Roma 1553. Transcribed and edited by Klaus Stoll. — Diego Ortiz, (c.1510-c.1576)
Double Bass,String Quartet — Score,Set of Parts — Renaissance
Composed by Diego Ortiz, (c.1510-c.1576). Arranged by Klaus Stoll. Renaissance. Score, Set of Parts. 24 pages. Published by Mesa Music Publishing (S0.710765).
Catalog of works
- Shaman, for baritone and orchestra. 10 min. 2001. Commissioned by Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra. (To be premiered in October 2001).
- Liturgia, for shinobue (Japanese bamboo piccolo) and orchestra. 20 min. 2000. Commissioned by Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Flute concerto. 20 min. 1990.
- Incienso, for orchestra. 10 min. 1987. Commissioned by Ecuador National Symphony.
- Felipillo. 8 min. 1986. Commissioned by Ecuador National Symphony
2. Chamber music
- Alturas, for shinobue (Japanese bamboo piccolo), pipa (Chinese lute), piano, and percussion. 9 min. 2001. Commissioned by Nishikawa Ensemble.
- Once canciones (Eleven songs), for middle voice and guitar. 40 min. 1998. (Recorded by Dana Hanchard and Bill Girolamo, Fertile Ground Records)
- Double duo. 15 min. 1996. For two melodic soprano instruments and two percussions. Commissioned by Ensemble Pro Musica Nipponia.
- Procesion. 10 min. 1996. For 11 instruments. Commissioned by Nieuw Ensemble of Amsterdam.
- Viento en el viento. 17 min. 1993. For two flutists, electronics, and percussion. Commissioned by Ensemble Intercontemporain and IRCAM. Released in a CD collection by Leonardo Records.
- Duos faciles. 8 min. 1993. For two melodic instruments. (Zimmermann, Frankfurt).
- Tierra…tierra… 10 min. 1992. For two flutists. Commissioned by Aurele Nicolet and Robert Aitken. (Henry Lemoine, Paris).
- Quinteto silvestre. 10 min. 1992. For woodwind quintet. Commissioned by Quintet of the Americas. (Henry Lemoine, Paris). Recorded by Quinteto Ciudad de Mexico.
- Concertino colorum. 15 min. 1990. For flute and 11 instruments.
- Spectra rhetorica. 10 min. 1990. For soprano and 12 instruments. Commissioned by Ensemble Itineraire.
- AQUA. 8 min. 1989. For flute quartet.
- La muchica. 12 min. 1987. For flute and piano. (Henry Lemoine, Paris)
- Ludus spectralis. 12 min. 1986. For flute, marimba and tape.
- Triciclo. 8 min. 1986. For violin, cello, and piano.
3. Solo, tape, and film music
- Between Marx and a naked woman. 27 min. 1995. Film music (released in CD, Grupo Cine)
- Helsinki blues. 5 min. 1994. For viola.
- Partita. 12 min. 1988. For piano.
- Paris yangana Paris. 5 min. 1984. For flute
- Apabatapabata. 12 min. 1996. Tape.
Ecuadorian composer Diego Luzuriaga was born in 1955, in Loja, a small agricultural town into a family of twelve children.
He studied at the Quito Conservatory, at the Paris Ecole Normale, and later at Columbia University in New York.
During his student years in Ecuador he was involved in research into, experimentation, performance, and recording of his native Andean folk, and Latin American music.
He has received commission s from international ensembles and orchestras such
as the Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra, the Ensemble Intercontemporain and Ensemble
Itineraire of France, from Ensemble Pro Musica Nipponia and Nishikawa Ensemble
of Japan, from Nieuw Ensemble of Amsterdam, Ensemble Aventure of Freiburg, from
Ecuadorian National Symphony, from Duo Robert Aitken and Aurele Nicolet, from
Quintet of the Americas of New York, among others.
His music is regularly performed in numerous international festivals.
His most recent recording, the CD "Eleven Songs," was released by soprano Dana
Hanchard in New York and is receiving most positive reviews.
He has received several international awards, including - in 1993 - the
Guggenheim Fellowship from New York. He now freelances in Philadelphia, USA,
where he lives with his wife and three children.