Vous êtes ici
Sheet music for David Uncle Dave Lewis
Solo piano - SMP Level 9 (Advanced)
100 Golden Standards Arranged by the Greatest Pianists of the Century!. Piano Solos Collection. Jazz and Standards. Songbook. With standard notation (does not include words to the songs). 284 pages. Alfred Music #00-TMF0227. Published by Alfred Music (AP.TMF0227).
Fiddle - Multiple Levels
Composed by Stacy Phillips. Country, Bluegrass, Perfect binding, Tunebook, Tunebooks, American Music. All styles. Book. 268 pages. Mel Bay Publications, Inc #94711. Published by Mel Bay Publications, Inc (MB.94711).
Guitar (Guitar) - Difficulty: medium
By Various. Guitar Recorded Version. Rock and Pop. Guitar tablature songbook (softcover). With guitar tablature, standard notation, vocal melody, lyrics, chord names, guitar chord diagrams and guitar notation legend. 1024 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699557).
Guitar - Difficulty: easy-medium
By Various. Guitar Riffs. Rock. Softcover guitar tablature songbook (guitar excerpts only). With guitar tablature, standard notation, chord names and guitar notation legend. 32 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.699120).
Volume 1. Tenor Sax. Arranged by Various. Instrumental Series; Play-Along. Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Play Along. Book; CD. 20 pages. Alfred Music #00-30344. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30344).
Volume 1. Alto Sax. Arranged by Various. Instrumental Series; Play-Along. Rolling Stone Magazine's 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. Play Along. Book; CD. 20 pages. Alfred Music #00-30341. Published by Alfred Music (AP.30341).
Over 500 works, including:
Large scale pieces (selective list)
- Scribbles (1975; 2003) any instruments
- Massuicide (1978) 4 voices
- Lonely Swimmer (1979) piano and chamber orchestra
- Rec Vehicle Mishap Kills Ex-Officer (1981) voice & ensemble
- You (1982) rock opera
- Pop (1984) voice & orchestra
- The Symphony of Noise (1987-88) electronics
- Rites religieux ancien et ètranger (1988) electronics
- I’m Free, You’re Dead (1990) rock opera
- Happy Birthday Agony at Home (1990) electronics
- San Pedro Adagio (1993) cantata
- Angeleno Concerto (1997) piano & orchestra
- 120 Boxes for Joseph Cornell (2001) 4 turntables & visuals
- Sinfonia 2003 (2003) electronics
- Academics Attempting to Grasp the Unknowble (2004) any instruments
- Schumann and Smetana’s Combined Sine (2004) 2 sine tones
Shorter Instrumental pieces (selective list)
- Is Who? (1981) controlled improvisation
- Portrait of Jennie (1987) piano
- Meditative or Vegetative State? (1988) electronics
- Charleston for Raymond Scott (1994) chamber group
- The Powers That Remain (2002) clarinet & strings
Songs (mostly own texts)
- Philosophy of Happiness (1980)
- Drinking Elvis Wine (1981)
- Cinderella Complex (1981)
- (When I Kiss You) You Look Like John F. Kennedy (1983)
- Ubbo Sathla (1989)
- Lobby 2 Door B (1992)
- The Little House on 21st Street (1992)
- Adamson (2004)
Born in Cincinnati, Ohio in 1961. Began composing music at the age of nine, mostly self-taught, but studied theory with Frank Lang and composition with David M. McKay at the School for Creative & Perfroming Arts in Cincinnati, and later composition with Jonathan Kramer and Charles Sepos at the University of Cincinnati. Founder member of the now-defunct Cincinnati Composer’s Guild. Founder and president of Hospital Records, a Cincinnati-based label devoted to avant-garde and underground rock music beginning in 1980. Radio programmer on WAIF-Radio, Cincinnati and co-founder of the still-active "Art Damage" radio program begun in 1985, devoted to experimental music. Is a music expert and author of hundreds of articles on music and musicians, mostly published by the All Music Guide 2001-present, however also for ARSC Journal, WAIF Alert, WCBN Program Guide, www.redhotjazz.com and others.