Vous êtes ici
Find Sheet Music
Use the above search form to find sheet music for "Andre van Haren" that is available on Sheet Music Plus.
You support this website by buying sheet music there.
Moslty vocal music, and very tonal and classical in form.
- Trauerlieder; Ten songs for solo voice with piano.
- To Laugh at the Full Moon; For solo voice, Bes clarinet, two horns, two trombones and strings. The text is from an unknown poet.
- Balans; For vocal quartet, piano and violin, the text is from André van Haren.
- Die Sängerin und ihren Pianist; Four songs for solo voice and piano. The text is from Quirine Melssen.
- Living on the Planet Earth; A piece in 5 parts for Mixed choir, Piano, 1 trompet, 2 horns, 2 trombones, the text is from an unknown poet.
- A Paean; the text is from Edgar Allan Poe. For tenor solo voice, mixed choir, two clarinets, 2 bassoons, two horns.
- Five Choirpieces on text from E.A. Poe, Kahil. Gibran, Oscar Wilde.
- The Next Millennium; For mixed choir and Piano. The text is from Krishnamurti, M. L. King and André van Haren.
- Remember me; Two parts for Mixed choir, piano, violin, drumkit, woodblock, Big Drum, gong, tubular bells.
- Prelude & Fugue; for piano solo.
- Bach; for violin and piano.
- Piano trio nr. 1; for piano, violin and horn.
- Theme & Variations; for violin and piano.
- De Drie Dagentijden; Three parts for string quartet (2 violins, altviolin and cello).
- De Ontsluimering
- De Middagsluimering
- Na het Sluimeren
- De Drie Dagentijden: Three parts for orchestra. "De Ontsluimering, De Middagsluimering, Na het Sluimeren", (two flutes, two oboes, two clarinets, two bassoons, two horns, two trumpets, two trombones, timpani, harp & strings)
- In Articulo Mortis; An opera in one act for bass, tenor, soprano, piano and string quartet, based on a story from Edgar Allen Poe.
- Voorjaarsontwaken; A Theatre play for piano and solo singers, based on a stage play from Frank Wedekind.
André van Haren was born in 1963 in Holland.
He started to play piano when he was 16 years old. After six years of piano lessons at the music school in Zevenaar and later with Lilian Lepiet in Velp, he moved to the conservatory in Utrecht to get his teacher degree to teach classical piano. Five years later, he did his final exam on September 10, 1990, and started seriously to compose. He took lessons by Henk Alkema who teaches composition at the same institute and did his final exam in composition on March 3, 1995. After his graduation, he used all his time to compose, writing mostly for voice. His musical style is very tonal.
Next to his music, he also recently started to write stories with spiritual themes, and has a big interest working with energy, giving healings with different technics and Reiki.
On the 11th of April 2003, he moved to Gothenburg in Sweden, where he got married on May 9th.