Vous êtes ici
Sheet music for Fons Brouwer
Mixed Choir and 2 Pianos
Op. 41. Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943). Arranged by Fons Brouwer. Vocal Score. 47 pages. Donemus #DON08585VS. Published by Donemus (BT.DON08585VS).
Mixed Choir and 2 Pianos
Op. 41. Composed by Sergei Rachmaninoff (1873-1943). Arranged by Fons Brouwer. Score Only. 50 pages. Donemus #DON08585SC. Published by Donemus (BT.DON08585SC).
- Solo (1986) a 4 voci, for soprano, contralto, tenor and bass solo (9’) — not published
- Transitus (1987) for piano, violoncello and 2 percussionists (9’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- La casa (1990; C. Pavese) for baritone and piano (15’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Tempera (1991) for string quartet (23’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Sellingers Rownde or The Beginning of the World (Variations on the Variations by W. Byrd; 1992) for a. violin, bass clarinet, violoncello and piano (3’) b. for wind ensemble (4’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- La terra e la morte (1993; C. Pavese) for mixed choir (9’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Quintessens (1993) for organ (9’) — Donemus, Amsterdam (Quintessens MP3)
- Three Russian songs (Sergei Rachmaninov) (1994): arr. for choir and 2 piano’s (14’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Argia (1994; I. Calvino) for mixed choir and piano quintet (8’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Due Poesie del 1946 (1994; C. Pavese) for baritone and piano (12’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- De dooi (The thaw) (1996; W. Smit) for contralto and organ (5’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Mnajdra (1997) for recorder quartet (12’) — Donemus, Amsterdam
- Festina lente (2003) for organ (7’) — not published
- Maak ons uw liefde, God (2009), for organ and instrument — Muziek & Liturgie
- Ballade du désespéré (Louis Vierne), Op. 61 (1931; Henry Murger): arr. (2009) for voice and organ (16’)
Fons Brouwer studied organ with Simon C. Jansen (1976–1980). After his graduation at the Vossius Gymnasium, Fons Brouwer continued his organ studies at the Sweelinck Conservatory in Amsterdam with Jacques van Oortmerssen (1980–1986). At the same conservatory Fons Brouwer studied composition with Daan Manneke (1985–1993) and orchestration with Geert van Keulen. In addition, he also attended masterclasses given by the composers Morton Feldman and John Cage in The Festival of Contemporary Music Zeeland. In 1993 he received the composition award of the Sweelinck Conservatory. Currently Fons Brouwer is working as an editor at the publishing house and library of contemporary Dutch music Muziek Centrum Nederland (Donemus). He composed works for a wide variety of instruments and ensembles.