Vous êtes ici
William (Laurence) Bergsma
Liste des compositions
Musique de chambre
Sheet music for William Bergsma
Woodwind quintet, piano, & percussion
Composed by William Bergsma. Score & instrument parts. 48 pages. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2514).
Clarinet & percussion
Composed by William Bergsma. 32 pages. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2485).
Medium voice, clarinet, bassoon, piano
Composed by William Bergsma. Vocal Anthology/Vocal Solo. Secular, 20th Century. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2941).
Composed by William Bergsma. Full score. 48 pages. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2487).
Mezzo-soprano or tenor voice, piano - Advanced
Composed by William Bergsma. Vocal Solo. Secular, 20th Century. 4 pages. Published by Galaxy Music Corporation (EC.1.2231).
Piano - SMP Level 10 (Advanced); NFMC Level: Musically Advanced Class 2
Composed by William Bergsma. Piano Solo; Solo; Solo Small Ensembles. Advanced level piece for the Piano Solo event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals Bulletin 2008-2009-2010. Contemporary. Sheet. 16 pages. Alfred Music #00-PA9704A. Published by Alfred Music (AP.PA9704A).
- Symphony no. 1 (1949)
- Tangents (1951), piano
- String Quartet no. 3 (1953)
- A Carol on Twelfth Night (1954), orchestra
- The Wife of Martin Guerre (1956), opera
- March with Trumpets (1956), band
- Concerto for wind quintet (1958)
- Chameleon Variations (1960) orchestra
- Fantastic Variations on a Theme from Tristan and Isolde (1961), viola and piano
- In Celebration, (1963), orchestra
- The Murder of Comrade Sharik (1973), opera
- Symphony no. 2, “Voyages” (1976), solo violin, chorus, and orchestra
- The Voice of Coelacanth (1981), horn, violin, and piano
- Variations (1984), piano
- Violin concerto
The American composer William Bergsma was also a teacher (he was Philip Glass’s teacher at Juilliard).