Vous êtes ici
Liste des compositions
Musique de chambre
Sheet music for Sergio Cervetti
Score. Composed by Sergio Cervetti (1940-). Peermusic Classical. 40 pages. Peermusic #60347-705. Published by Peermusic (HL.227346).
Composed by Sergio Cervetti (1940-). Edition Schott. 16 pages. Schott Music #MK05070. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043187).
Composed by Sergio Cervetti (1940-). Edition Schott. 58 pages. Schott Music #MK05033. Published by Schott Music (HL.49043149).
By Sergio Cervetti. By Cervetti Sergio. Enhanced listening CD. Published by Navona Records (NX.NV5930).
By Sergio Cervetti. By Cervetti Sergio. Enhanced listening CD. Published by Navona Records (NX.NV5872).
Set of Parts. Composed by Sergio Cervetti (1940-). Peermusic Classical. Peermusic #60348-706. Published by Peermusic (HL.227347).
- "...from the earth..." (1972) for a variable number of sustaining instruments
- "Madrigal III" (1976) for 2 sopranos and chamber ensemble (Text by Netzahualcoyotl)
- "El Rio de los pajaros pintados" (1979) for bandoneon and tape
- "Four Fragments of Isadora" (1979)song cycle
- "Candombe" (1984)for solo harpsichord
- "The Hay Wain" (1987) Electronic music
- "Inez de Castro" (1988) a ballet for electronic sounds
- "Leyenda" (1989) for soprano and orchestra (Text by Zorrilla de San Martin)
- "Concerto for harpsichord and 11 instruments" (1992)
- "The triumph of death" (1993) song cycle for soprano and piano
- "Madrigales de amor y de muerte" (1994) for bariton and string orchestra
- "Plegaria y danza" (1994) violin alone
Born in Uruguay of Italian–French parents, came to the US in 1962 to study with Stefan Grove and Ernst Krenek at the Peabody Institute in Baltimore. Was composer in residence in West Berlin in 1969–70, resided in New York city for 27 years. Was a Master Teacher of Music at New York University School of the Arts until 1996. Has written film music (contributions to Oliver Stone’s Natural Born Killers) several song cycles, several orchestral pieces and many scores for dance. His current aesthetics (after an early brush with minimalism) is a free tonality with incursions into pop and nationalism.