Vous êtes ici
Liste des compositions
Musique de chambre
Sheet music for Ib Norholm
For Piano Trio and Orchestra - Study Score. Composed by Ib Norholm (1931-). Music Sales America. Softcover. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HS.14047781).
Music Sales America. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HS.14023461).
Music Sales America. 20th Century. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HS.14023465).
Music Sales America. 20th Century. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HS.14023459).
Music Sales America. 8 pages. Music Sales #KP01440. Published by Music Sales (HL.14023461).
Flute, Organ (Flute)
Music Sales America. 20th Century. Published by Edition Wilhelm Hansen (HS.14023469).
- The Young Park (1969-70)
- Symphony 1 (1956–58)
- Symphony 2 “Isola Bella”, op. 50 (1968–71)
- Symphony 3 (1973)
- Symphony 4 “Decreation”/“Modskabelse”, op. 76 (1978–79)
- Symphony 5 “The Elements”, op. 80 (1980–81)
- Symphony 6 (1981)
- Symphony 7 (1982)
- Symphony 8 (1990)
- Symphony 9 (1990)
- Symphony 10 (1998)
- Concerto for violin and orchestra (1974)
- Idylles d’Apocalypse for organ and orchestra (1980)
- Aspects of Sand and Simplicity for string orchestra (1987)
- Symphonic fantasy Hearing Andersen (1987)
- Concerto for cello and orchestra (1989)
- Mosaic: Recitative Fragments, op. 15 (1959) for flute, violin, viola and cello
- Varianter, op. 19 (1959) for violin and piano
- Piano trio, op. 22 (1959)
- Præludium til min vintermorgen (Prelude to my Winter Morning), op. 52 (1971) for flute, violin, viola, cello and piano
- Kontrast-Kontinuum, op. 70 (1977) for flute quartet
- Så at sige (So to Say), op. 74 (1978) for flute and percussion
- Essai prismatique, op. 77 (1979) for violin, cello and piano
- Before Silence, op. 83 (1980) for flute trio
- Immanence for solo flute (1983)
- Den ortodokse drøm (The Orthodox Dream), op. 92 (1984) for flute, cello and harpsichord
- Medusa’s Shadow, op. 105 (1987) for flute, guitar, viola and cello
- Saxophone Quartet (1992)
- Nu og Da (2000–01) for voices and string quartet
- Jubilate Deo in Primavere (2005) for flute, saxophone and percussion
Solo instrumental music
- Sonata for accordion (1967)
- Sonata No. 1, op. 69 (1976) for guitar
- Turbulens-Laminar, op. 93 (1984) for piano
- Sonata No. 2, op. 110 (1989) for guitar
- A Song of Breath and Wings (2002) for clarinet
- Sjaelfuld Sommer (1997)
The Danish composer Ib Nørholm is also an organist. His early compositions follow the Danish lyrical tradition. After around 1959 he started composing serial works. From the mid-1960s he became an important participant of “the new simplicity” movement in Denmark, which was a reaction on the increasing complexity of modern composing techniques.