Se encuentra usted aquí
|John Andrew Howard||Ogdon|
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Liste des compositions
Sheet music for John Ogdon
— CD —
By John Ogdon. By Franz Liszt (1811-1886). CD. Published by RCA Legacy (NX.RCA76429).
— listening CD (2 discs) —
By John Ogdon. By Olivier Messiaen (1908-1992). Listening CD (2 discs). Published by Decca (NX.LON430343).
— listening CD —
By John Ogdon, Piano, London Philharmonic Orchestra, and Bernard Herrmann. By Cyril Scott (1879-1970). Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.SRCD251).
— — Classical
By Tyler Hay. By John Ogdon (1937-1989). Classical, Piano. Classical. Naxos #PCL10132. Published by Naxos (NX.PCL10132).
— — Classical
By Brenda Lucas Ogdon. By Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Classical, Piano. Classical. Naxos #CDA1830. Published by Naxos (NX.CDA1830).
— listening CD —
By Ogdon; Horenstein. By Beethoven; Schubert. Listening CD. Published by Legends (NX.BBCL41422).
— listening CD —
By Ogdon; Barbirolli. By Brahms; Beethoven. Listening CD. Published by Legends (NX.BBCL41832).
Piano — Score — 20th Century,Contemporary Classical
Composed by Will Ogdon. 20th Century, Contemporary Classical. Score. 6 pages. Published by Drake Mabry Productions (S0.11526).
John Rutter: Visions & Requiem — The Cambridge Singers; Aurora Orchestra; Kerson Leong; The Temple Church Boys' Choir; Alice Halstead; John Rutter; John Rutter
— CD (1 disc) — Classical
By The Cambridge Singers; Aurora Orchestra; Kerson Leong; The Temple Church Boys' Choir; Alice Halstead; John Rutter; John Rutter. By John Rutter (1945-). Country of Origin: United Kingdom. Classical. CD (1 disc). Published by Collegium Records (NX.COLCD139).
Piano Solo — Score — Romantic Period,Patriotic
Composed by John Pitts, John Pitts. Romantic Period, Patriotic. Score. 4 pages. Published by Intensely Pleasant Music (S0.519409).
- 2 nocturnes
- 2nd valse
- 3 canons
- 3rd waltz
- 6 poems after Skryabin: for piano
- 10 nocturnes
- A garland for J.S. Le Fanu: a short opera in 4 acts
- A kaleidoscope: 10 instrumental sonatas for piano solo
- A portrait of Hitch: transcribed for piano by John Ogdon
- A voyage to Arcturus / based on the novel by David Lindsay and biblical quotations
- An English sonata: from old sketches
- An Hellenic work
- Armenian suite for orchestra
- Berceuses de chat
- Bess you is my woman
- Busoni and Egon Petri: 1 act opera / Words and music by John Ogdon
- Busoni and Egon Petri: libretto
- Cadenza to Beethoven’s 2nd concerto
- Cadenza to Beethoven’s third piano concerto
- Collection of miscellaneous fragments
- Composition notebook
- Concertino: piano concerto no.2
- Dance suite, for piano / John Ogdon
- Don Giovanni: arr. for piano duet
- Fantasia for violin and piano: Movement 3
- Fantasia for violin and piano: in 2 movements
- Five preludes for piano / John Ogdon
- Free variations
- Götterdammerung: Trauermusik / transcribed for piano by John Ogdon
- His voice did come
- Holmes preludes nos. 2 & 3
- II-IX Short fantasias
- Irish pictures
- Kaleidoscope no. 1
- Kaleidoscope no. 2
- Kaleidoscope no. 3: 10 sonatas for piano
- Kaleidoscope no. 4 & no. 5: for piano
- Kaleidoscope no. 6: Woodcuts on cinema
- Kaleidoscope no. 7: Woodcuts of television 1951–1988
- Kaleidoscope no. 8: Woodcuts of BBC Radio
- Kaleidoscope no. 9a
- Kaleidoscope no. 9b: Kaleidoscope of chance
- Kaleidoscope no. 10
- Lullaby / transcribed for piano and treble instrument by John Ogdon
- Monodies 1–5
- Notes on Busoni, Schoenberg and Sorabji’s O.C.
- Once I loved a maiden fair
- Piano concerto No. 1
- Piano sonata
- Piano sonatas 1 & 2
- Prelude to Act 3 of Siegfried
- Preludes for piano Op. 25 & 32
- Reverie and Saltarello
- Skiathos: song: for voice / poem by Richard Buchanan-Dunlop
- Sonata Scriabinensis
- Sonata for brass quintet
- Sonata for violin solo
- Sonata no. 2 for unaccompanied flute
- Sonata no. 4
- Sonatina after “Amadeus”
- Sonatina, for piano
- Stabat mater
- Suite no. 1 for small orchestra: transcribed for piano
- Suite no. 2
- Symphonic dances
- The King of Alsander: acts 1 & 2 / Text by J.E. Flecker
- The death of Scriabin: Kaleidoscope part 4
- The man I love: for 2 pianos
- Theme and variations, for piano
- Thoughts of Chairman Mao
- Transcriptions for piano of songs by George Greshwin, Jerome Kern and Cole Porter
- Trois petites pièces montées
- Twenty-five preludes for solo piano
- Untitled work in 3 movements for treble instrument
- Valse no. 3
- Variations and fugue op. 4 for piano solo
- Variations on a theme by Corelli for horn and piano
Composer John Ogdon was also a well-known pianist.