You are here
William (Laurence) Bergsma
Opera and lyrical music
Find Sheet Music
Use the search form below to tind sheet music for "William Bergsma" that is available on Sheet Music Plus.
You support this website by buying sheet music there.
- Symphony no. 1 (1949)
- Tangents (1951), piano
- String Quartet no. 3 (1953)
- A Carol on Twelfth Night (1954), orchestra
- The Wife of Martin Guerre (1956), opera
- March with Trumpets (1956), band
- Concerto for wind quintet (1958)
- Chameleon Variations (1960) orchestra
- Fantastic Variations on a Theme from Tristan and Isolde (1961), viola and piano
- In Celebration, (1963), orchestra
- The Murder of Comrade Sharik (1973), opera
- Symphony no. 2, “Voyages” (1976), solo violin, chorus, and orchestra
- The Voice of Coelacanth (1981), horn, violin, and piano
- Variations (1984), piano
- Violin concerto
The American composer William Bergsma was also a teacher (he was Philip Glass’s teacher at Juilliard).