You are here
Opera and lyrical music
Find Sheet Music
Use the search form below to tind sheet music for "João Domingos Bomtempo" that is available on Sheet Music Plus.
You support this website by buying sheet music there.
- 4 Absolutions
- Alessandro in Efeso
- Divertimento for piano and orchestra
- Fantasia for piano and orchestra
- Libera me Domine in C minor
- Mass in F major
- Mattutino de Morti
- Serenata for piano and winds in F major
- Symphony n°2 in D major
- Te Deum in F major
- Tantum ergo
- Variations for piano on a theme from La donna del Lago in E
- Waltz for piano
- op 1 Piano Sonata n° 1 in F major
- op 2 Piano Concerto n°1 in E flat major
- op 3 Piano Concerto n°2 in F minor
- op 4 Fandango & Variations for piano
- op 5 Piano Sonata n° 2 in C major
- op 6 Introduction, 5 variations & fantasy on Paisiello’s favorite air for piano
- op 7 Piano Concerto n°3 in G minor
- op 8 Capriccio & Variations on God save the King for piano in E flat major
- op 9 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 3 in E flat major
- op 9 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 4 in C major
- op 9 n°3 Sonata for violin and piano
- op 10 Hino Lusitano
- op 11 Symphony n°1 in E flat major
- op 12 Piano Concerto n°4 in D major
- op 13 Piano Sonata n° 5 in C major
- op 14 Fantasia for piano in C minor
- op 15 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 6 in A flat major
- op 15 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 7 in G minor
- op 15 n°3 Variations for piano on a popular French song
- op 16 Piano Quintet in E flat major
- op 17 A Paz na Europa
- op 18 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 8 in G major
- op 18 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 9 in F minor
- op 18 n°3 Piano Sonata n°10 in E flat major
- op 19 12 Studies for piano
- op 20 Piano Sonata n°11 in E flat major
- op 21 Variations for piano on a theme from Die Zauberflöte in G minor
- op 22 Variations for piano on a theme from Alessandro in Efeso in B flat major
- op 23 Requiem in C minor
Musical studies at the Patriarcal Seminary.
In 1789, accepted as a member of the Brotherhood of Santa Cecilia.
First oboist at the Royal orchestra until 1801 when I departed to Paris.
In 1810, go to London to continue his career as a pianist, composer and professor.
In 1822, founded the ‘Sociedade Filarmonica’ in Lisbon, first concert society established in Portugal.
In 1835, with the foudation of the National Conservatory to replace the extinct Patriarcal Seminary (1833), he became director of that institution for the rest of his life.