You are here
João Domingos Bomtempo
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Opera and lyrical music
Compositions sorted on opus (if available)
Sheet music for João Domingos Bomtempo
— — Classical
By Luisa Tender. By Joao Domingos Bomtempo. Classical. Naxos #GP801-02. Published by Naxos (NX.GP801-02).
Guitar — — 20th Century,World,South American,Afro-Brazilian
Composed by JOAO TEIXEIRA GUIMARAES (JOAO PERNAMBUCO). Arranged by ISLO NANTES. 20th Century, World, South American, Afro-Brazilian. 2 pages. Published by Globrazil Inc (S0.578175).
Guitar or Lute — Score Only —
Composed by Jose Domingos Brandao. Score Only. Composed 2001. Editions Max Eschig #ME 00725400. Published by Editions Max Eschig (BT.ME-00725400).
Guitar,Guitar Tab — Sheet Music Single — 20th Century,Latin
Composed by Joao Pernambuco. Arranged by Dennis Greensmith. 20th Century, Latin. Sheet Music Single. 8 pages. Published by Dennis Greensmith (S0.437139).
— listening CD — Classical
By Joao Carlos Victor. By John Dowland; Joaquin Rodrigo; Francisco Tarrega; Paulo Rios Filho; Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco. Classical. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.8573670).
— listening compact disc —
By Maria-Joao Pires; Augustin Dumay. By Edvard Grieg (1843-1907). Listening compact disc. Published by Deutsche Grammophon (NX.DG437525).
Vianna da Motta: Fantasiestuck - 2 Klavierstucke nach A. Bocklin - 5 Rapsodias Portuguesas — Joao Costa Ferreira
— CD — Classical
By Joao Costa Ferreira. By Jose Viana da Mota. Classical. CD. Naxos #GP742. Published by Naxos (NX.GP742).
Guitar,Guitar Tab — Score — 20th Century,Latin,Recital
Composed by Joao Pernambuco. Arranged by Klas Krantz. 20th Century, Latin, Recital. Score. 3 pages. Published by Amadeus Music (S0.566075).
Guitar — Score — 20th Century,Classical Period,Latin Jazz,South American,Afro-Brazilian
Composed by Joao Pernambuco. Arranged by Islo Nantes. 20th Century, Classical Period, Latin Jazz, South American, Afro-Brazilian. Score. 2 pages. Published by Globrazil Inc (S0.588919).
Guitar — Score — 20th Century,Latin Jazz,South American,Afro-Brazilian
Composed by Joao Pernambuco. Arranged by Islo Nantes. 20th Century, Latin Jazz, South American, Afro-Brazilian. Score. 6 pages. Published by Globrazil Inc (S0.588935).
- 4 Absolutions
- Alessandro in Efeso
- Divertimento for piano and orchestra
- Fantasia for piano and orchestra
- Libera me Domine in C minor
- Mass in F major
- Mattutino de Morti
- Serenata for piano and winds in F major
- Symphony n°2 in D major
- Te Deum in F major
- Tantum ergo
- Variations for piano on a theme from La donna del Lago in E
- Waltz for piano
- op 1 Piano Sonata n° 1 in F major
- op 2 Piano Concerto n°1 in E flat major
- op 3 Piano Concerto n°2 in F minor
- op 4 Fandango & Variations for piano
- op 5 Piano Sonata n° 2 in C major
- op 6 Introduction, 5 variations & fantasy on Paisiello’s favorite air for piano
- op 7 Piano Concerto n°3 in G minor
- op 8 Capriccio & Variations on God save the King for piano in E flat major
- op 9 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 3 in E flat major
- op 9 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 4 in C major
- op 9 n°3 Sonata for violin and piano
- op 10 Hino Lusitano
- op 11 Symphony n°1 in E flat major
- op 12 Piano Concerto n°4 in D major
- op 13 Piano Sonata n° 5 in C major
- op 14 Fantasia for piano in C minor
- op 15 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 6 in A flat major
- op 15 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 7 in G minor
- op 15 n°3 Variations for piano on a popular French song
- op 16 Piano Quintet in E flat major
- op 17 A Paz na Europa
- op 18 n°1 Piano Sonata n° 8 in G major
- op 18 n°2 Piano Sonata n° 9 in F minor
- op 18 n°3 Piano Sonata n°10 in E flat major
- op 19 12 Studies for piano
- op 20 Piano Sonata n°11 in E flat major
- op 21 Variations for piano on a theme from Die Zauberflöte in G minor
- op 22 Variations for piano on a theme from Alessandro in Efeso in B flat major
- op 23 Requiem in C minor
Musical studies at the Patriarcal Seminary.
In 1789, accepted as a member of the Brotherhood of Santa Cecilia.
First oboist at the Royal orchestra until 1801 when I departed to Paris.
In 1810, go to London to continue his career as a pianist, composer and professor.
In 1822, founded the ‘Sociedade Filarmonica’ in Lisbon, first concert society established in Portugal.
In 1835, with the foudation of the National Conservatory to replace the extinct Patriarcal Seminary (1833), he became director of that institution for the rest of his life.