You are here
Sir Richard Rodney Bennett
|Sir Richard Rodney||Bennett|
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Opera and lyrical music
Sheet music for Sir Richard Rodney Bennett
Piano — Book Only — Contemporary Music
His Life & Work with Authoritative Text and Selected Music. Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Edited by Sam Lung. Composer Portraits. Contemporary Music. Book Only. 48 pages. Wise Publications #MUSAM1007886. Published by Wise Publications (HL.14043150).
Viola and Piano — Book Only — Exam Material
Viola and Piano Accompanimnet. Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Edited by Richard Rodney Bennett. Music Sales America. Exam Material. Book Only. 28 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV090750. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14003992).
Mezzo-Soprano Piano Accompaniment — Book Only — Post-1900
Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Music Sales America. Post-1900. Book Only. 20 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #NOV170369. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14002571).
— Piano Solo — Classical
By Richard Rodney Bennett. By Richard Rodney Bennett. Classical. Piano Solo. 2 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.332300).
Soprano, SATB and Piano — octavo — Classical
POD. Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Choral. Classical. Octavo. Composed 2016. 99 pages. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV166001. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14048081).
Classical Vocal, Vocal, Piano — Softcover Book —
5 Songs for Unison Voices and Piano. Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Vocal Score, Vocal, Repertoire. The Aviary. Softcover Book. Universal Edition #UE14168. Published by Universal Edition (HU.UE14168).
— — Classical
By BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra and Dame Sarah Connolly. By Richard Rodney Bennett. Classical, Orchestral. Classical. Chandos #CHSA 5230. Published by Chandos (NX.CHSA-5230).
— listening CD —
By LSO, Sir Alexander Gibson, Richard Rodney Bennett, and Thea Musgrave. By Richard Rodney Bennett. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.SRCD275).
— listening CD —
By Richard Rodney Bennett. By Rodgers; Trent; Van Heusen; Et al. Listening CD. Published by Chandos (NX.CHAN-10411).
Clarinet and Piano — Book Only — Post-1900
Clarinet and Piano - Score and Solo Part. Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Music Sales America. Post-1900. Book Only. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV360062. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14003956).
- Impromptus (for guitar) (1968)
- Concerto for alto saxophone
- Concerto for Stan Getz (ten sax & piano)
- Elegy for Davis
- A Little Suite, based on selections from his song cycles The Insect World and The Aviary.
- Farnham Festival Overture (1964) for orchestra
- Morning Music for wind band
- Reflections on a Sixteenth Century Tune for string orchestra or double wind quintet (1999)
- Sonata for solo guitar (1983)
- Sonatina for solo clarinet
- Summer Music for flute and piano
- Trumpet Concerto for trumpet and wind orchestra
- The Ledge — 1961
- The Midnight Thief (with libretto by Ian Serraillier) — 1964
- The Mines of Sulphur — 1965
- A Penny for a Song — 1967
- Victory — 1970
- Missa Brevis — 1990
- Sea Change — 1983
- Spells, written for soprano Jane Manning
- Out of Your Sleep
- On Christmas Day to My Heart, written in 1998 for the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols at King’s College Chapel, Cambridge in 1999.
- The Garden — A Serenade to Glimmerglass, commissioned by Nicholas Russell for Glimmerglass Opera in honour of Stewart Robertson for its Young American Artists Program — 2006