You are here
Sir Richard Rodney Bennett
|Sir Richard Rodney||Bennett|
Opera and lyrical music
Sheet music for Sir Richard Rodney Bennett
Composed by Mike Greensill. Instructional book. Published by Sher Music Company (SR.PFS).
By The Ambrosian Singers, BBC Concert Orchestra, Neilson Taylor, Alan Dudley, Vernon Midgley, Leslie Fryson, Gordon Faith, Marietta Midgley, Helen Landis, Patricia Whitmore, and Ashley Lawrence. By Walter Leigh (1905-1942). Classical. 2 listening CDs. Published by Naxos (NX.REAM2116).
By The Esoterics. By Eric Banks, Richard Rodney Bennett, Osvaldo Golijov (1960-), and Gosta Nystroem (1890-1966). Classical. 1 listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.TER1715).
French Horn Orchestra
Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Post-1900. Book Only. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV890101. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14001121).
Composed by Richard Rodney Bennett. Music Sales America. 20th Century. Book Only. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV890173. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14003996).
Eine Kleine Geistermusik: Variationen über ein eigenes Thema (A Little Spirit-Music: Variations on an Original Theme) for piano solo
Piano Solo - Advanced Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by Joseph Dillon Ford. 21st Century, Neo-Classical. Score. 10 pages. Published by David Warin Solomons (S0.435591).
- Impromptus (for guitar) (1968)
- Concerto for alto saxophone
- Concerto for Stan Getz (ten sax & piano)
- Elegy for Davis
- A Little Suite, based on selections from his song cycles The Insect World and The Aviary.
- Farnham Festival Overture (1964) for orchestra
- Morning Music for wind band
- Reflections on a Sixteenth Century Tune for string orchestra or double wind quintet (1999)
- Sonata for solo guitar (1983)
- Sonatina for solo clarinet
- Summer Music for flute and piano
- Trumpet Concerto for trumpet and wind orchestra
- The Ledge — 1961
- The Midnight Thief (with libretto by Ian Serraillier) — 1964
- The Mines of Sulphur — 1965
- A Penny for a Song — 1967
- Victory — 1970
- Missa Brevis — 1990
- Sea Change — 1983
- Spells, written for soprano Jane Manning
- Out of Your Sleep
- On Christmas Day to My Heart, written in 1998 for the Festival of Nine Lessons and Carols at King’s College Chapel, Cambridge in 1999.
- The Garden — A Serenade to Glimmerglass, commissioned by Nicholas Russell for Glimmerglass Opera in honour of Stewart Robertson for its Young American Artists Program — 2006