List of compositions
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Are you what your faire lookes expresse ?
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Beauty is but a painted hell
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Beauty since you so much desire
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Deare if I with guile would guild a true intent
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Every dame affects good fame, what ere her doings be
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Faine would I wed a faire yong man
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Fayre inflaming eyes (Her)
- Ayres - Livre 4 — I must complain, yet doe enjoy my love
- Ayres - Livre 4 — If any hath the heart to kill
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Leave prolonging thy distresse
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Love me or not, love her I must or dye
- Ayres - Livre 4 — O love, where are thy shafts, thy quiver, and thy bow ?
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Respect my faith, regard my services past
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Since shee, even shee, for whom I liv'd
- Ayres - Livre 4 — So sweet is thy discourse to me
- Ayres - Livre 4 — There is a garden in her face
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Thinkest thou to seduce me then with words that have no meaning
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Thou joy'ST fond boy, to be by many loved
- Ayres - Livre 4 — To his sweet lute Apollo sung the motions of the spheares
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Vayle love mine eyes, O hide from me
- Ayres - Livre 4 — What means this folly, now to brave it so ?
- Ayres - Livre 4 — Young and simple though I am
- Ayres - Livre 4 — a = Hm 907023 • 371
Sheet music for Ayres - Livre 4 Campion
Voice and piano
Composed by Thomas Campion (1567-1620). Songs. Published by Stainer & Bell Ltd. (ST.LS8).
Voice and piano
Composed by Thomas Campion (1567-1620). Songs. Published by Stainer & Bell Ltd. (ST.LS6).
Serie I - France 1600-1800. Edited by Jean Saint-Arroman. This edition: Facsimile. Methodes & Traites. Score. Published by Anne Fuzeau Productions - France (FZ.6222).
Piano - SMP Level 10 (Advanced)
Composed by Claude Debussy (1862-1918). Edited by Roy Howat and Claude Helffer. Durand Oeuvres Completes de Claude Debussy. Impressionistic. Collection. With standard notation, introductory text and performance notes (does not include words to the songs). Composed 2004. 139 pages. Editions Durand #DD 01558400. Published by Editions Durand (HL.50485759).
SATB choir & orchestra/strings & piano ([2, 2, 2, 2-2, 2, 1, 0], timpani, percussion, harp, strings) - Level C (moderately difficult)
Composed by Ralph Vaughan Williams (1872-1958). Mixed Voices. Contemporary, Choral Works. Vocal score. 56 pages. Duration 20'. Oxford University Press #9780193391215. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193391215).
Choir, SATB, SAB, SA, SSA, TTBB - Early Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by Traditional. Arranged by Paul Ayres. Christian, Spiritual, Folk, Funeral. Octavo. 9 pages. Published by Paul Ayres (S0.421779).