You are here
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Steven Kings
Childish Nonsense (for grown-up pianists) — Rob Howe, John Pitts, Paul Ayres, Steven Kings, Jenny Walker, James LeGrand King III
Piano Solo — Sheet Music Single — 21st Century,20th Century,Romantic Period,Recital,Comedy
Composed by Rob Howe, John Pitts, Paul Ayres, Steven Kings, Jenny Walker, James LeGrand King III. 21st Century, 20th Century, Romantic Period, Recital, Comedy. Sheet Music Single. 60 pages. Published by Intensely Pleasant Music (S0.582549).
concert band — Score —
Composed by Anne McGinty (1945-). Queenwood Beginning Band. Score. Queenwood Publications #Q881196. Published by Queenwood Publications (KJ.Q881196).
concert band — Score and set of parts —
Composed by Anne McGinty (1945-). Queenwood Beginning Band. Score and set of parts. Queenwood Publications #Q881195. Published by Queenwood Publications (KJ.Q881195).
Piano,English Horn,Chamber Orchestra — Score,Set of Parts — 21st Century,20th Century,Contemporary Classical,Minimalism
Composed by Steven. M. Kudlo. 21st Century, 20th Century, Contemporary Classical, Minimalism. Score, Set of Parts. 114 pages. Steven Mark Kudlo #Minimal Piece No. 7. Published by Steven Mark Kudlo (S0.17784).
George Lewis: The Will to Adorn — International Contemporary Ensemble; George Lewis; Steven Schick; David Fulmer; Steven Schick; David Fulmer
— CD (1 disc) — Classical
By International Contemporary Ensemble; George Lewis; Steven Schick; David Fulmer; Steven Schick; David Fulmer. By George Lewis; T.J. Anderson; T.J. Anderson; George Lewis. Country of Origin: United States. Classical. CD (1 disc). Published by Naxos (NX.TUN005).
— CD (12 discs) — Classical
By Steven Isserlis. By Johannes Brahms; Gabriel Faure; Edvard Grieg; Joseph Haydn; Steven Isserlis; Leos Janacek; Franz Liszt; Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy; Sergei Prokofiev; Anton Rubinstein; Camille Saint-Saens; Robert Schumann; Dmitri Shostakovich; Richard Strauss; John Taven. Classical. CD (12 discs). Published by Naxos (NX.88985312572).
Full Orchestra — Score — 21st Century
Composed by Steven Mento. 21st Century. Score. 19 pages. Steven Mento #1. Published by Steven Mento (S0.25272).
Alto Saxophone, Baritone (in Treble Clef), Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet (in Bb), Bass Drum, Bells, Clarinet, Flute, Horn, Mallet Percussion, Oboe, Percussion I, Percussion II, Snare Drum, Tambourine, Tenor Saxophone, Timpani, Trumpet, Tuba, Xylophone — Score and Set of Parts — Classical
Hallelujah Chorus, We Three Kings, Good King Wenceslas. Composed by Anonymous. Arranged by Joseph Compello. This edition: complete set. FS-SWS. Carl Fischer Beginning Performance Series. Classical. Score and Set of Parts. With Standard notation. 140 pages. Duration 0:02:30. Carl Fischer Music #BPS28. Published by Carl Fischer Music (CF.BPS28).
— Part(s); Score — Christmas; Sacred; Winter
Featuring: Good King Wenceslas / We Three Kings / Joy to the World. Arranged by Bob Phillips. Performance Music Ensemble; Single Titles; String Orchestra. Highland/Etling String Explorer. Christmas; Sacred; Winter. Part(s); Score. 72 pages. Highland/Etling #00-31580. Published by Highland/Etling (AP.31580).
Brass Quintet — Set (Score & Parts) —
Jazz Fantasy On We Three Kings. Composed by John Henry Hopkins Jr. Arranged by Michael C. Green. Set (Score & Parts). Art of Sound Music #AOS504. Published by Art of Sound Music (BT.AOS504).
- Piano Sonata (1982)
- Phantasy V, for clarinet (1984)
- Snapshots, for flute, sax, cello, bass, percussion (1988)
- Four Songs for tenor and piano (1989)
- Window Waiting, for tenor, choir, string quartet (1991)
- Fingers Pointing to the Moon, for piano (1992)
- Sonata for cello and piano (1993)
- Three Advent Carols, for choir and organ (1994)
- Deviation — Norm, for horn (1995)
- Passion games, for viola (1999)
- kalomnesis, for 12 cellos (1999)
- Haiku mass, for choir and 10 brass (2002)
- Waiting for the impure fool, for 4 horns (2002)
- Red land spring, for piano duet (2002)
- Three Meditations, for choir, violin, organ (2002)
- So Springs the Fair Earth, for tenor and piano (2002)
- Three Piano Pieces (2002)
- Bird singing, for soprano and piano (2003)
- Meditation 4, for choir, violin, organ (2003)
- Trio for flute, trumpet, viola (2004)
- Songs of Mary and Simeon, for choir and organ (2004)
- After the dissonance..., for string quartet (2005)
- Ten Bulls, for 2 clarinets, horn, cello and piano (2005)
- Les Vitraux de Saint-Séverin, for 14 players (2006)
- Supersnap, for flute, clarinet, marimba and 4 strings (2006)
- Sextet, for 3 wind and 3 strings (2008)
- Zen Calendar, for miscellaneous forces (in progress)
- Educated at King’s School Worcester, St John’s College Cambridge, Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- "Snapshots" won Young Composers’ Competition at Huddersfield Festival in 1985.
- Several works shortlisted by SPNM, 1984-1999.
- "red land spring" was prizewinner in Tong Piano Duet Composition Competition in 2002.
- "haiku mass" was nominated for British Composer Award in 2003.
- "Songs of Mary and Simeon" performed at 2005 Three Choirs Festival.