You are here
Sheet music for Sergio Fidemraizer
Bass Clarinet & Tape
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Score & CD. Duration 6'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-643-6).
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Sheet music. Duration 5'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-483-8).
Clarinet & percussion
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Sheet music. Duration 12'50". Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-701-3).
Flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano & percussion
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Score & Parts. Duration 4'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-219-3).
Harpsichord & Tape
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Score & CD. Duration 10'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.SXA-0513).
Flute, oboe, clarinet, tambourine, violin, viola & cello
Composed by Sergio Fidemraizer. Score & Parts. Duration 3'. Published by Periferia Music (PF.M-69216-243-8).
Complete list of works
- El camino del elefante (incidental music, play by Lauro Campos), oboe, cello, double bass, piano, 1980
- Romance del enamorado y la muerte (incidental music, play by Hugo Sánchez), female voice, male voice, flute, clarinet, piano, percussion, 1984
- "Primera Luz" (text by Edgardo Dobry) soprano, baritone, actress, flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano, percussion, 2005
- Concert dels Pins, guitar, piano, orchestra, 1989
- Segunda glaciación, symphonic band, 2003
- Aulofonías, 4 flutes, 1980 (also version for piccolo, flute, alto flute, bass flute, 1998)
- Pieza para flauta, flute, 1980
- Pieza para oboe, 1981
- Tres Preludios, violin, piano, 1981
- Sonata, flute, guitar, 1981
- Cinco Bagatelas, guitar, 1982
- Los sueños líricos de Maite, French horn, CD, 1982
- Trío, clarinet, violin, piano, 1982
- Cadencias, flute, bass clarinet, double bass, piano, 2 percussion, 1983
- Otras voces, 2 clarinets, 4 percussion, 1986
- Otros sones, flute, bass clarinet, viola, double bass, percussion, 1986
- Música para un encuentro imaginario, string quartet, double bass, 1987
- Afectos, guitar, violin, viola, cello, 1988
- Ciclos de cenizas, flute (+ piccolo), clarinet, guitar, piano, vibraphone, 1988
- De Tambores y Ancestros, guitar, 1990
- Serenata de octubre, flute, piano, 1990
- La cara oculta, flute, clarinet, CD, 1991
- Luz y sombra, clarinet, piano (+ synthesizer), percussion, 1992
- La otra escena, flute, violin, piano, CD, 1993
- La crida, tenor recorder, percussion, 1999
- Mensajes, clarinet, viola, piano, percussion, 2001
- En Tránsito, 3 saxophones (2 tenor, 1 bar.), 2004
- Obertura del Alba, flute, clarinet, violin, violoncel, piano and 1 percussion, 2004
- Solomarimba, marimba, 2004
- Ela, don don / flute, soprano saxophone, cello, guitar, pandereta / 2005
- Mozart in love, for flute and harp, 2005
- Invenciones, clarinet, percussion, 2007
- Uppsala 2007, flute, oboe, clarinet, violin, viola, cello, 2007
- 2 x 7, clarinet, fagot, French horn, violin, viola, cello, double bass, 2008
- Fugitiu de l’ombra, clarinet, accordion, piano, double bass, 2008
- Viento Sur, bass clarinet, CD, 2008
- Mujer, organ, CD, 2009
- Cierzo y niebla, harpsichord, CD, 2010
- Va i vé, baritone saxophone, CD, 2010
- Basod (text by Carlos Capella), female voice, clarinet (+ bass clarinet), cello, piano, percussion, 1981
- Nightpiece (text by James Joyce), soprano, violin, cello, piano, percussion, 2001
- "Atisbo de Música", text by Edgardo Dobry, soprano and double bass, 2004
- "El orden de las cosas", soprano, recitante, flute, percussion, 2006
- Invocacions", texts by R. Darío, B. Brecht, S. Beckett, J. Carner, C. Pavese, for soprano and doubble bass, 2007
- Preludio, 1981, revised 1999
- Bagatela I, 1982, revised 1999
- Tres piezas breves, 2000
- Marceltango, 2003
- Cantos del Alba, CD, 1988
- Recorda-te’n, CD, 1991
- Lo que vendrá, CD, 1992
- Arran de pell, CD, 2009
Fidemraizer, Sergio (b. 1958, Rosario). Argentinean composer, now resident in Spain, of mostly chamber works that have been performed in the Americas, Asia and Europe.
Mr. Fidemraizer studied analysis, composition, counterpoint, and harmony with Dante Gerardo Grela Herrera at the Universidad Nacional de Rosario from 1978-84, with whom he also privately studied contemporary composition from 1978-82. In addition, he privately studied orchestral conducting with Mario Benzecry from 1981-83 and had private post-graduate studies in analysis and contemporary techniques with Francisco Kröpfl in Buenos Aires from 1982-84. In Spain, he studied analysis and techniques of contemporary and electroacoustic music with Gabriel Brncic at the Studio Phonos of the Universidad Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona from 1988-93, where he also studied computer music with Xavier Serra in 1992-93. There he also attended the Conservatorio de Badalona in Barcelona, where he earned various teaching degrees in 1998.
He has received commissions from numerous organizations, including the Agrupación Nueva Música de Rosario, the Asociación de Compositores de Santa Fe, the Associació Catalana de Compositors, and the city of Rosario. Among the ensembles, orchestras and soloists who have commissioned him are bandoneón-player Luis Caruana, the Duo Izquierdo-Subirà, the Ensemble Barcelona Nova Música, the ensemble Grupo Música XXI, the Orquesta Sinfónica de Santa Fe, the Sociedad de los Cinco Vientos, and pianist Marcel Worms. His music has been performed in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, France, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Spain, and the USA.
He is also active in other positions. He founded the Asociación de Jóvenes Compositores de Rosario in 1980, the Agrupación Nueva Música de Rosario in 1981 and the Asociación de Compositores de Santa Fe in 1984. He also founded the Grupo Klank in 1985, an ensemble of young composers and performers that played new music, and served as its conductor and pianist in 1985-86.
He has lived in Spain since 1986.