List of compositions
- Anthems — In the multitude of the sorrows: 3 male voices
- Anthems — O deliver me: 2 Sopranos-organ
- Anthems — Thou, O God, art praised in Sion: 4 voices
- Anthems — O praise the Lord, all ye heathen: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1774)
- Anthems — Behold how good and joyful: Sop./Tenor-4 voices-violin-organ • (1775) • Sol Majeur
- Anthems — Behold, I was shapen in wickedness: Sop./Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Hide thy face from my sins: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Lord is my shepherd (The): Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775) • Fa Majeur
- Anthems — O ye that love the Lord: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Praise the Lord, O ye servants: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Praise ye the Lord of heaven: Soprano/Tenor-Bass-4 voices • (1775)
- Anthems — Thou shalt make me hear of joy: 3 voices • (1775)
- Anthems — Hear, O thou shepherd of Israël: 4 soloists-4 voices-organ • (1800)
- Anthems — I said, I will take heed: Alto-4 voices-organ • (1800)
- Anthems — O Lord God most holy: 4 voices • (1800)
- Anthems — This shall be my rest for ever: 3 voices • (1800)
- Anthems — All the earth doth worship thee: 4 voices-organ • (1801)
- Anthems — Behold how good and joyful: 3 male voices-organ • (1813) • Si Bemol Majeur
- Anthems — My delight shall be in thy statutes: Soprano-organ • (1816)
- Anthems — O sing unto the Lord • (1816)
- Anthems — Go not far from me, O God: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1821)
- Anthems — O remember not our old sins: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1821)
- Anthems — Who can tell how oft he offendeth ?: Soprano-organ • (1823)
- Anthems — O praise the Lord, ye that fera him: 5 soloists-4 voices-organ • (1825)
- Anthems — All go unto one place: Bass-4 voices-organ • (1834)
- Anthems — Lord is my shepherd (The): 2 Sopranos/2 female voices-organ • (1834) • Si Bemol Majeur
- Anthems — O give thanks unto the Lord: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1835) • Mi Majeur
- Anthems — I will arise and go: Soprao/Tenor-organ • (1837)
- Anthems — O give thanks unto the Lord: 4 voices-organ • (1837) • Re Majeur
Sheet music for O Lord God most holy Wesley
Piano/Vocal/Guitar - Difficulty: medium
A Complete Resource. Composed by Various. Piano/Vocal/Guitar Songbook. Wedding. Songbook. With vocal melody, piano accompaniment, lyrics, chord names (on most songs), guitar chord diagrams (on some songs) and instructional text. 303 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.310615).
Piano - Beginner
Book 1A. Composed by Willard A. Palmer, Morton Manus, and Amanda Vick Lethco. Method/Instruction; Piano - Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Alfred's Basic Piano Library. Children; Sacred. Book. 24 pages. Alfred Music #00-6147. Published by Alfred Music (AP.6147).
Edited by Amy Appleby. Piano Treasury Series. Over 200 best-loved Christian hymns that have inspired praise and worship for over four centuries. Hymns. Softcover collection and examples CD. With easy piano notation, chord names, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 392 pages. Amsco Publications #MUSAM986370. Published by Amsco Publications (HL.35016951).
SATB Choir and Organ
Edited by Philip Brunelle. Music Sales America. Classical. Book Only. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV032106. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14022720).
Voice - Difficulty: medium
High Voice - 59 Songs. Composed by Various. This edition: high voice - revised. Vocal Collection. Wedding. Songbook (softcover). With vocal melody, lyrics and piano accompaniment. 272 pages. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.740006).
SATB choir accompanied and a cappella
Edited by Francis Jackson. Mixed Voices. Sacred, Choral Collection. Vocal score. 224 pages. Oxford University Press #9780193532144. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193532144).