List of compositions
- Anthems — In the multitude of the sorrows: 3 male voices
- Anthems — O deliver me: 2 Sopranos-organ
- Anthems — Thou, O God, art praised in Sion: 4 voices
- Anthems — O praise the Lord, all ye heathen: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1774)
- Anthems — Behold how good and joyful: Sop./Tenor-4 voices-violin-organ • (1775) • Sol Majeur
- Anthems — Behold, I was shapen in wickedness: Sop./Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Hide thy face from my sins: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Lord is my shepherd (The): Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775) • Fa Majeur
- Anthems — O ye that love the Lord: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Praise the Lord, O ye servants: Soprano/Tenor-organ • (1775)
- Anthems — Praise ye the Lord of heaven: Soprano/Tenor-Bass-4 voices • (1775)
- Anthems — Thou shalt make me hear of joy: 3 voices • (1775)
- Anthems — Hear, O thou shepherd of Israël: 4 soloists-4 voices-organ • (1800)
- Anthems — I said, I will take heed: Alto-4 voices-organ • (1800)
- Anthems — O Lord God most holy: 4 voices • (1800)
- Anthems — This shall be my rest for ever: 3 voices • (1800)
- Anthems — All the earth doth worship thee: 4 voices-organ • (1801)
- Anthems — Behold how good and joyful: 3 male voices-organ • (1813) • Si Bemol Majeur
- Anthems — My delight shall be in thy statutes: Soprano-organ • (1816)
- Anthems — O sing unto the Lord • (1816)
- Anthems — Go not far from me, O God: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1821)
- Anthems — O remember not our old sins: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1821)
- Anthems — Who can tell how oft he offendeth ?: Soprano-organ • (1823)
- Anthems — O praise the Lord, ye that fera him: 5 soloists-4 voices-organ • (1825)
- Anthems — All go unto one place: Bass-4 voices-organ • (1834)
- Anthems — Lord is my shepherd (The): 2 Sopranos/2 female voices-organ • (1834) • Si Bemol Majeur
- Anthems — O give thanks unto the Lord: 2 Sopranos-organ • (1835) • Mi Majeur
- Anthems — I will arise and go: Soprao/Tenor-organ • (1837)
- Anthems — O give thanks unto the Lord: 4 voices-organ • (1837) • Re Majeur
Sheet music for Lord is my shepherd Wesley
SATB Choir and Organ
A Collection of Victorian and Edwardian Anthems. By Barry Rose. Edited by Barry Rose. The Novello Choral Programme. Classical. Score Only. Novello & Co Ltd. #MUSNOV032208. Published by Novello & Co Ltd. (HL.14019496).
Piano - Medium Difficult
Creative Chords for the Church Accompanist. Arranged by Carol Tornquist. Modern Christian. Collection. Published by Word Music (WD.080689432385).
P/V/G. Composed by Various. Songbooks & Methods. Music Sales America. Patriotic, Sacred. Softcover. 320 pages. Music Sales #AM994950. Published by Music Sales (HL.14001752).
Piano - Early Intermediate; Late Elementary
30 Hymns Simplified for Late Elementary to Early Intermediate Pianists. Arranged by Gayle Kowalchyk and E. L. Lancaster. Piano Collection; Piano Supplemental. Late Elementary/Early Intermediate level piece for the Hymn Playing event with the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC) Festivals Bulletin 2008-2009-2010. Hymn; Sacred. Book. 32 pages. Alfred Music #00-18114. Published by Alfred Music (AP.18114).
SATB choir & organ - Level A-B (very easy - easy)
This edition: paperback. Mixed Voices. Sacred, Choral Collection. Choral score. 256 pages. Oxford University Press #9780193533189. Published by Oxford University Press (OU.9780193533189).
Edited by Amy Appleby. Piano Treasury Series. Over 200 best-loved Christian hymns that have inspired praise and worship for over four centuries. Hymns. Softcover collection and examples CD. With easy piano notation, chord names, fingerings and introductory text (does not include words to the songs). 392 pages. Amsco Publications #MUSAM986370. Published by Amsco Publications (HL.35016951).