You are here
Sheet music for Israel Sharon
SATB - Advanced Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by C. Michael Perry. Latter-Day Saints. Sheet Music Single. 13 pages. Published by Shining Sharon Music (S0.160069).
Piano/Vocal/Chords, Voice - Advanced Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by C. Michael Perry. Latter-Day Saints. Sheet Music Single. 8 pages. Published by Shining Sharon Music (S0.160071).
SAB - Intermediate - Digital Download
Composed by C. Michael Perry, Carolyn Gifford. Christian, Sacred, Latter-Day Saints, Christmas. Sheet Music Single. 13 pages. Published by Shining Sharon Music (S0.160025).
- The Bald Soprano — A chamber Opera in one act after Ionesco (2009)
- Desert Music III Five Etudes for Guitar (2007)
- Seven Movements for Guitar (1994)
- Variations on a Spanish song — for Viola or Violin solo (1006)
- Duo for Trumpet and Cello (1996)
- Duo for Bassoon and Horn (1995)
- Duo for Violin and Viola
- Duo for Viola and Guitar (1995)
- Sonata for Violin and Piano (1995)
- Sonata for cello and Piano (1998)
- Divertimento for Horn, Viola and Guitar (1996)
- Trio for Clarinet, Guitar and Triangles (1993)
- Trio for Flute, Clarinet and Guitar
- Desert Music — Four pieces for Viola, Guitar and Percussion (2007)
- Quartet — for two Percussionists and two Basses (1993)
- Violin Sonata — for Violin, Piano, Harpsichord and Celesta (one player), with Viola and Horn obbligati (2003)
- Sonata for Viola and Piano (2000) with Clarinet, Guitar and Percussion obligato
- The Concert in the egg — for Clarinet, Horn, Guitar, Viola and Cello (2001)
- The Raise in the Salary (after George Perec)
- for Clarinet, Guitar, Piano and String Trio
- Three Preludes and Fugues
- for 2 violins, viola and 2 Celli
- Four Bagatelles for two Celli and ensemble
- Instrumental Cantata for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn, Trombone, Piano, Viola and Cello
- Four Songs by Lorca (spanish) for female voice, bassoon, guitar, cello
- Three Songs by Lorca (spanish) for voice, 2 guitar, percussion
- Passacaglia and Allegro (2008) for youth string orchestra
- Variations on a theme by Satie for piano and chamber orchestra
Israel Sharon (born in Tel Aviv, 25 May 1966) is an Israeli composer, pianist and conductor.
As a young man Israel Sharon studied piano with Alexander Wolkow and composition with Abel Ehrlich. He later studied at the Music Rubin Academy, Tel Aviv, where he continued his composition studies with Leon Schidlowsky. Israel Sharon also studied in the Reiss University in Houston, Texas.
Since 1992 he has been a leading member of the Israeli Kaprizma Ensemble as a composer, conductor and pianist. He has composed numerous works for the ensemble many of which were also recorded by the ensemble.
His works have been performed by Kaprizma as well as by leading international artists such as Pierre Strauch, Alain Damiens, Julius Berger, Wolfgang Meyer, Cihat Askin and Sava Stoianov and members of the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Cenret to name but few. His composition were presented concerts and festivals in many countries including Germany, Austria, Russia, South Korea, USA, Cyprus, Hungary and Israel.
Israel Sharon is a faculty member of the Israel Arts and Science Academy and of the Buchman Mehta School of Music in Tel Aviv.
He has also been leading in Israel a pioneering program of composition studies for young musicians.
In 2002 he was awarded the Israeli Prime Minister Composition award.