You are here
Sheet music for Isabel Pires
- Le Fil Double (2009) – Cello and Real Time electronics (Max/Msp). Paris.
- Le Soufle d’un Nuage (2009) – Bombardino and string orchestra. Lisbon.
- Ombres (2007) – piano – dedicated to the pianist Guillaume Coppola, premiere at Liepaja (Leetonia) (Liepaja International Piano Stars Festival) le 12/ 03/ 08.
- Sideral (2006) – acousmatic, premiere at Paris le 01 / 04 / 06 – played at Saint-Denis, Bourges, Geneva (Suisse), Norrköping (Suède), Belfast (Ireland), Lisbon (Portugal) – This work was selected by the Portuguese section of the “International Society for Contemporary Music” and “Confédération Internationale de Musique Electroacoustique” to the international TIME – Tribuna Internacional de Música Electroacústica competition, organized by Miso Music Portugal, RTP (radio televisão portuguesa) and Antena 2 radio.
- Plop ! (2006) – Théâtre acousmatique (acousmatic theater for Childs), premiere at Lisbon – Commissioned by Misomusic Portugal Association),
- Voyage au Centre de la 5ème Essence (2004) – acousmatic, premiere at Lisbon
- Sento che nel Partire I & II (2004) – Brass sextet – premiere at Dugny (France) – Commissioned by “Densité 93” ensemble.
- Triformis Mundus (2003) – Viola and Real Time electronics (Max/Msp), premiere at Coimbra (Portugal). – Commissioned by Festival Música Viva 2003
- Incertitude (2003) – Clarinet, cello and percussion.
- Méditations Intimes (2003) – Flute, trombone, marimba and guitar – Commissioned by “Densité 93” ensemble.
- Reflexions Intemporelles (2002) – clarinet, percussion and Real Time electronics (Max/Msp), premiere at Saint-Denis. – Played at Lisbon in 2006
- Estranhas Presenças que ja não Existem (2002) – acousmatic, premiere at Lisbon. – Played at Vienna (Austria), and at Paris, Saint-Denis and Bourges (France)
- Miserére, ou uma Estranha Ausência (2001) – voice, actor and Real Time electronics (Max/Msp), premiere at Porto (Portugal).
- Reflexos I (2000) – clarinet and Real Time electronics (Max/Msp), premiere à Lisbon.
- Lamento (2000) –acousmatic, premiere at Lisbon. – This works received a honorable mentionat 1st International Acousmatic Music competition at Portuguese Música Viva Festival.
- Viagens da Minha Terra – Homenagem a Garrett (2000) – 32 players and an actor.
- … Para dois Bombardinos (1999) – 2 bombardons, premiere at
- Imagens (1999) – Cello and tape, premiere at Lisbon. – Played at Paris, in 2002, at Résidence André de Gouveia Theater in a concert proposed and directed by Isabel Pires.
- Movimentos Espaciais para Planetas e Satélites Imaginários (1999) – acousmatic, premiere at Minde (Portugal)
- 3 Pequenas Peças para Piano (1998) – piano.
- Septeto (1998) – 2 flutes, 4 clarinet’s and piano
- Noise (1998) – concrete study, premiere at Lisbon (Portugal)
Doctor in "Esthétique, Sciences et Technologies des Arts – Spécialité Musique" and composer, acousmatic music performer specialist, researcher and university teacher.
Isabel Pires works about musical sound perceptions and saptialisation, acousmatic sound image, real time interaction and musical analisis.
Her music, played around the world, includes instrumental music, acousmatic music and live electronics music.