You are here
Find Sheet Music
Use the search form below to tind sheet music for "Andrei Beliaev" that is available on Sheet Music Plus.
You support this website by buying sheet music there.
- In 1995 after graduation from the Musical Lyceum, which is attached to the Belarussian Academy of Music, Andrei Beliaev passed entrance exams and became a second-year student of the Musical College called after P. Glinka (piano department). Presently he is a finished study in Belarussian Academy of Music (composer department, class of Professor D. Smolsky) & Maastricht Academy of Music (piano department, class of Professor Avi Schonfeld, Holland).
- First teachers: L. Zukova (piano), V. Copytsko (composer).
- Master Class (piano): D.Merlet, J.-M. Cottet, Igo Koch, E. Moguilevsky.
- More than once he took part in the performances in Concert Halls of Minsk-City and other cities and Towns of the Republic of Belarus & in other country.
- Since 1993 (14 years old) he has been playing together with the State Symphonic Orchestra in Belarussian State Philharmonic: "Fantasia on Ryabinin’s theme" by A. Arensky. Conductor: P.V. Vandilovsky.
- 1996 Beethoven and Liszt Festivals. First performance - 8 Variations on B E La E ff theme (op. 1). Czech.
- 1997 Concerto No. 4 D-Minor by A. Rubinshtein (Conductor: P.V. Vandilovsky) "The name of new pianist has lighted up in the constellation of bright pianists. This became evident after he performed virtuosly Concerto No. 4 by A. Rubinshtein?" "An overcrowded Concert Hall of Philharmonic Society burst into storm of applause and loud bravo cheers." "Narodnaya Gazette" (Belarys,1997)
- 1997 The "Nemiga" Municipal Orchestra, Republic of Belarus, "Rhapsody in Blue" G. Gershwin. Conductor: G.P. Provatorov
- 1998 "Rhapsody in Blue" by G. Gershwin, Conductor: G.P. Provatorov, honoured Artist of Russia, Belarussia State Price Winner. The conductor G.P. Provatorov had marked his "full understanding of the orchestra, individual approach and rich performing capabilities".
- 1998 The film "My Start" after the book "My life" by Mark Shagal, director N. Garkunova, music by A. Beliaev. At the International festival of Women’s Cinematography the film was awarded of a number of Diplomas, including the Diploma for fine artistic and musical realization of the plot into music.
- 1999 The concert of the compositions of A. Beliaev at the Belarussian State Philharmonic. "The public liked the very first compositions of the young composer.Very soon a lot of them became beloved. Musical critics have been noting the specificity and versatility of Andrei’s search as a composer, high level of his compositions."
- 1999 Laureate at the International Piano Competition "Ibla Grand Price" and Laureate at the European International Competition for Composers.
- 2000 Ravel Festival. Holland.
- 2000 Marathon Concert. International EPRIM session.
- 2001 The concert of the compositions of A. Beliaev at the Belarussian State Philharmonic. International Music Festival.
- 2001 Recital concert at the at the Belarussian State Philharmonic.
- 2001 Joint concerto (& improvise) with Dror Filer (Sweden)
- 2001 Piano Music Award Maastricht. Holland.
- 2002 Joint concertowith I. Stepancov (Belarus) at the Belarussian State Philharmonic.
- 2002 Recital concert at the Belarussian State Philharmonic.
- 2002 Recital concerto "My teachers & me" at the Belarussian State Philharmonic. Program of this Concerto: V. Copytsko, D. Smolsky, Avi Shonfeld, A. Beliaev
- 2003 Soloist Internationale Symphoniker Dortmund e.V.
- 2003 Andrei Beliaev work (teacher) in the Musical College by name P. Glinka.