Sie sind hier
Opera und lyrische Musik
Sheet music for Ross Edwards
Mixed choir (SSATBB)
Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Choral Music. Vocal Score. 52 pages. Duration 00:12:30. Edition-S #TOV20. Published by Edition-S (PE.TOV20).
For Two Violins. Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Music. Book Only. Composed 2000. 12 pages. Ricordi #RICL00002900. Published by Ricordi (BT.RICL00002900).
Oboe and Piano
Bird Spirit Dreaming. Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Music. Set (Score & Parts). Composed 2002. 56 pages. Ricordi #RICL00042A00. Published by Ricordi (BT.RICL00042A00).
Clarinet and Percussion
For Clarinet And Percussion. Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Music. Book Only. Composed 2000. 12 pages. Ricordi #RICL00002700. Published by Ricordi (BT.RICL00002700).
Guitar or Lute
For Solo Guitar. Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Music. Book Only. Composed 2001. 12 pages. Ricordi #RICL00002800. Published by Ricordi (BT.RICL00002800).
For Solo Oboe. Composed by Ross Edwards. Contemporary Music. Book Only. Composed 2000. 8 pages. Ricordi #RICL00003600. Published by Ricordi (BT.RICL00003600).
- 4 Symphonies (the 4th Symphony for Soprano and orchestra was recorded in 2005)
- Piano Concerto
- Mountain village in clearing mist — for Orchestra
- Maninyas — for Violin & Orchestra
- Varrageh — for solo Percussion orchestra
- Aria & Transcendental Dance — for Horn & Strings
- 5 Carols From Quem Quaeritis — Unaccompa. womens choir
- The Hermit of Green Light — for Voice & Piano
- Antifon — for Chorus, Brass sextet, Organ & 2 Percussion
- Marimba Dances — for Marimba
- The tower of remoteness — for Clarinet & Piano
- 5 little Piano Pieces
- Lots of Chamber music
Ross Edwards is one of the most known of Australian composers. He
studied with Richard Meale, another great Australian, who taught at
the NSW Cons. of Music. He also studied with the big Peter Sculthorpe
who is Australia’s most famous composer. In 1969 he went to London and
studied with Peter Maxwell Davies. He then after four years went back to Australia, and taught at the musical department of the University of Sydney both in composition and theory. He now lives in Sydney and his compositions are being more and more recogniced abroad.