Sie sind hier
Giuseppe Antonio Capuzzi
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Opera und lyrische Musik
Compositions sorted on opus (if available)
Sheet music for Giuseppe Antonio Capuzzi
Double Bass, Piano — Softcover Book —
Composed by Antonio Giuseppe Capuzzi. Edited by Lucio Buccarella. Strings, Repertoire, Solos. Concerto in D major. Softcover Book. Yorke Edition #YE0011. Published by Yorke Edition (HU.YE0011).
double bass, piano — Sheet music —
Composed by Giuseppe Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Siebach. Sheet music. Published by Friedrich Hofmeister Musikverlag (HF.7520).
tuba (or euphonium, trombone, Eb bass, Bb bass) and piano — set of performance parts (euphonium, trombone, bass Eb & Bb parts included) — Classical Period
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Philip Catelinet. Trombone & Piano. Classical Period. Set of performance parts (euphonium, trombone, bass Eb & Bb parts included). With solo parts and piano reduction. 31 pages. Hinrichsen Edition #H1474. Published by Hinrichsen Edition (PE.H1474).
Bass, Double Bass, Piano, String Bass — set of parts — Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Romantic
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Francis Baines. Boosey & Hawkes Chamber Music. Classical, Concerto, Contemporary, Romantic. Set of parts. 24 pages. Boosey & Hawkes #M051360017. Published by Boosey & Hawkes (HL.48003024).
Double Bass, Piano, Violin — —
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Lucio Buccarella. With Standard notation. Yorke Edition #514-05010. Published by Yorke Edition (PR.514050100).
tuba and brass quintet — —
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Arranged by Jim Self. Chamber music, 20th century. Published by Potenza Music (P2.90131).
Euphonium solo and Piano accompaniment — Piano score and parts — Classical
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Arranged by Wilby/Childs. Famous showpiece for euphonium. Classical. Piano score and parts. With Standard Notation. Duration 8:00. Published by Winwood Music (WO.0228).
chamber orchestra — full score — Secular, Classical
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi and Steven L. Schaffner. Arranged by Steven Schaffner. Concerto/Feature. Secular, Classical. Full score. E.C. Schirmer Publishing #9021. Published by E.C. Schirmer Publishing (EC.9021).
euphonium solo with piano — —
Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Arranged by David Werden. Published by Cimarron Music Press (BV.1142).
2 violins, 2 violas and cello — score and parts — Classical
Score and Parts. Composed by Antonio Capuzzi. Edited by Tilman Sieber. This edition: Saddle stitching. Sheet music. String Ensemble. Classical. Score and parts. Op. 3/6. 92 pages. Schott Music #ED 21232. Published by Schott Music (HL.49019243).
Music for the theatre
- Cefalo e Procri (favola in prosa con musica, libretto by Alessandro Pepoli, 1792)
- Eco e Narciso (favola, libretto by Alessandro Pepoli, 1793)
- I bagni d’Abano, ossia La forza delle prime impressioni (commedia, libretto by Antonio Simeone Sografi, after Carlo Goldoni, 1794, Venezia)
- Sopra l’ingannator cade l’inganno, ovvero i due granatieri (farsa giocosa, libretti by Giuseppe Maria Foppa, 1801, Venezia)
- La casa da vendere (farsa giocosa, libretto by Giulio Domenico Camagna, 1804, Venezia)
- Various arias
- Around 20 ballets (all lost except “La villageoise enlevée ou Les corsairs” (1797, Londra) and “Clothilde, ducchessa di Salerno” (1799 ca., Vienna))
- Sinfonia concertante per 2 violini, corno/viola obbligato/a (ca. 1790, Venezia)
- Concerto per violone e orchestra
- 5 concerti per violino
- 18 quartetti per archi
- 6 quintetti per archi
- 6 divertimenti per violino e basso e altri strumenti (ca. 1790, Venezia)
- Concertone per vari strumenti (ca. 1784, Venezia; lost)
- Sonata per violino e accompagnamento (1804–5, Vienna)