Sie sind hier
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Dario Vucić
— — Classical
By Dario Savron. By Dario Savron, Fabio Nieder, Pierluigi Billone, Franco Donatoni (1927-2000), and Salvatore Sciarrino (1947-). Classical, Modern Era. Classical. Stradivarius #STR37114. Published by Stradivarius (NX.STR37114).
Piano Solo — — Minimalism
Composed by Dario Emanuele Aric√≤. Minimalism. 8 pages. Published by Dario Emanuele Aric√≤ (S0.510399).
Mandolin,guitar 1,guitar 2 — Score — Contemporary Classical
Composed by Dario B. Caruso. Contemporary Classical. Score. 7 pages. Published by Dario B. Caruso (S0.342139).
violin and piano — —
Composed by Dario Castello (1621-). Edited by Friedrich Cerha. String music. Diletto Musicale. 16 + 10 pages pages. Doblinger Music Publishers #DM-00037. Published by Doblinger Music Publishers (DB.DM-00037).
2 recorders (2 violins) and basso continuo — — chamber music
Sonate concertate, Libro primo (1629). Composed by Dario Castello (1621-). Edited by Rudolf Hofstotter and Wolfgang Zerer. Chamber music. Diletto Musicale. Sonate concertate. Chamber music. Composed 1629. 12 + 5 pages pages. Doblinger Music Publishers #DM-00943. Published by Doblinger Music Publishers (DB.DM-00943).
Strings, String Orchestra — Softcover — Movies
Composed by Dario Marianelli. Arranged by John Moss. Music for String Orchestra. Movies. Softcover. Published by Hal Leonard (HL.4490582).
— Piano Solo — Film/TV
By Dario Marianelli, Pride & Prejudice (Movie), and Henry Purcell. This edition: Interactive Download. Film/TV. Piano Solo. 4 pages. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.26238).
violin and basso continuo — score and set of parts — Baroque period
Composed by Dario Castello (1621-). Edited by Alessandro Bares. This edition: Paperback. I piaceri del violino. Baroque period. Score and set of parts. Musedita Edizioni Musicali #CA 2 SO. Published by Musedita Edizioni Musicali (M8.CA-2-SO).
orchestra — full score — Film/TV
Composed by Dario Marianelli. Arranged by John Moss. Film/TV. Full score. 8 pages. Duration 180. Published by Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music (HX.143592).
— 1 listening CD — Classical
By Dario Candela. By Domenico Cimarosa (1749-1801). Region: 0; MPAA Rating: NR. Classical. 1 listening CD. Published by Dynamic (NX.DYNCDS-7720).
No. OPUS YEAR TITLE ENSEMBLE
1. Op. 1 1998. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA d-mol for piano
2. Op. 2 1998. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA C-dur for piano
3. Op. 3 1998. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA g-mol for piano
4. Op. 4 1998. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA c-mol for piano
5. Op. 5 1999. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA a-mol for piano
6. Op. 6 1999. DVOGLASNA INVENCIJA d-mol for piano
7. Op. 7 2000. GOSPODIN JE PASTIR MOJ, psalam for voice and piano
8. Op. 8 2000. MISA ZA MLADE (Kyrie, Svet i Jaganjče) for one voice choir
9. Op. 9 br. 1 2002. ALELUJA D-dur for one voice choir
10. Op. 9 br. 2 2002. ALELUJA G-dur for one voice choir
11. Op. 9 br. 3 2002. ALELUJA D-dur for one voice choir
12. Op. 9 br. 4 2002. ALELUJA G-dur for one voice choir
13. Op. 10 2002. ČETIRI MINIJATURE for piano solo
14. Op. 11 2002. ANDANTE for violoncello and piano
15. Op. 12 2002. CIKLUS SOLO PJESAMA for voice (Bass) and piano
16. Op. 13 2002. TIHO IDU for mixed choir a cappella
17. Op. 14 2003. VOJSKOVOĐO DIČNE DRUŽBE for choir
18. Op. 15 2004. SONATA for piano
19. Op. 16 2004. LENTO (posvećeno Nataši Zorić) for piano
20. Op. 17 PRVI GUDAČKI KVARTET for string quartet
21. Op. 18 2006. LA ROSA for piano
22. Op. 19 2007. ORGULJSKA MINIJATURA for organ
23. Op. 20 2008. MOLITVA SV. IVANU KRSTITELJU for youth choir
24. Op. 21 2009. SVETOM JURAJU for mixed choir
25. Op. 22 2009. AVE MARIA for voice and piano
26. Op. 23 2009. O SALUTARIS HOSTIA for voice and piano
27. Op. 24 2009. U ZVEZDANOJ NOĆI (tekst M. Vidaković) for voice and piano
28. Op. 25 2016. NAPUŠTENA KUĆA (tekst Nikola Šop) for voice and piano
29. Op. 26 2016. PRIKAZANJE (tekst Jeronim Korner) for mixed choir and organ/piano
30. Op. 27 2018. SIMFONIJA „IŠČEKIVANJA“ for symphonic orchestra
31. Op. 28 2018. MIR (tekst August Harambašić) for voice and piano
32. Op. 29 2018. NOVOGODIŠNJE JUTRO for piano
33. Op. 30 2018. BLUZ (tekst Izet Kiko Sarajlić) for voice and piano
34. Op. 31 2019. TRAŽIM TE (tekst Marko Kalajanović) for voice and piano
BIOGRAPHY - DARIO VUCIC
Dario Vučić was born in Sarajevo on October 1, 1980. Graduated (2003) and Master's Degree (2006) at the Academy of Music on the University of Sarajevo - Department of Composition and Conducting, Conducting Degree in the class of prof. Julio Marić. Graduate (2018) in the Department of Composition and Conducting, direction of Compositions in the classes of Prof. Anđelka Bego Šimunić and Prof. Dr. Dino Rešidbegović at the Academy of Music on the University of Sarajevo. He studied at Baden bei Wien (Austria) with prof. Anthony Witt.
As a accompanist and conductor, he has worked with various vocal and instrumental soloists and choirs.
He worked as the choir director of the Sarajevo National Theater Opera (2004-2009), where he also served as ballet accompanist.
From 01.12.2009. is conductor of the Opera of the National Theater Sarajevo. He made his debut in 2007 with J. Strauss opereta "Die Fledermaus" at the Croatian National Theater in Osijek (Croatia).
At the Academy of Music on the University of Sarajevo, from 2007 to 2015, he was appointed Assistant Professor and Senior Assistant - Conducting Department. Since June 2017, he has been elected Assistant Professor at the Department of Conducting, Area Orchestra Conducting. Since March 2018 he is the Head of Conducting Department at the Academy of Music in Sarajevo. He is a visiting professor at the University of Montenegro - Academy of Music at Cetinje and at the Academy of Music in East Sarajevo - University of East Sarajevo.
So far, he has conducted the Sarajevo Philharmonic Orchestra, the Dubrovnik Symphony Orchestra, the Sinfonietta Baden (Baden bei Wien - Austria) with the Zenica Chamber Symphony Orchestra, the Croatian National Theater in Osijek, the Belgrade Opera Orchestra, the "2007 Orchestra" of the Sarajevo Orchestra, and the "Sarajevo Orchestra" founder.
From 1995 to 2015 he was the organist of the Sarajevo Cathedral, and from 1996 to 2007 the organist of the "Josip Stadler" Cathedral Choir. He is a member and founder of the chamber trio Magis (two violins and a piano).
Acted Vice President of HKD Napredak (cultural society) from 2009 to 2012.
The first premiere of maestro Dario Vucic at the Opera of the National Theater Sarajevo was the performance of G. Donizetti's opera "Don Pasquale", 2009.
As a composer, his works have been performed in BiH, Serbia, Norway, France, the Canary Islands ...
From July 2011 to December 2013 he was the General director of the Sarajevo National Theater. For four terms he was the Acting Artistic Director of the Opera of the Sarajevo National Theater.
He was a scholarship holder of HKD Napredak (cultural society) - Sarajevo.