Sie sind hier
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Donika Rudi
— listening CD — Jazz
By Rudi Wilfer. By Leonard Bernstein (1918-1990), George Gershwin (1898-1937), Cole Porter, Steve Swallow, and Rudi Wilfer. Country of Origin: Austria. Jazz. Listening CD. Published by Gramola (NX.GRAM99129).
flute and piano — —
Composed by Rudi Spring (1962-). Op. 4. Thomi-Berg #TB 922. Published by Thomi-Berg (TH.TB-922).
Clarinet (A/Bb) and Piano — —
Composed by Rudi Spring (1962-). Op. 4. Thomi-Berg #TB 926. Published by Thomi-Berg (TH.TB-926).
violin and piano — —
Composed by Rudi Stephan. Edited by Juliane Brand. Sheet music. Violin-Bibliothek (Violin Library). 28 pages. Schott Music #VLB 65. Published by Schott Music (HL.49012347).
Orchestra — Study Score —
In one movement. Composed by Rudi Stephan. Sheet music. Schott. Study Score. Composed 1912. 80 pages. Duration 19'. Schott Music #ED 3462. Published by Schott Music (HL.49031224).
4 Trombones — Set (Score & Parts) —
Eingerichtet von Rudi Kohler. Composed by Christoph Willibald Von gluck (1714-1787). Arranged by Rudi Kohler. Set (Score & Parts). Composed 2016. Simrock #SCHEE5411. Published by Simrock (BT.SCHEE5411).
Organ — Book Only —
Composed by Rudi Tas. Book Only. Annie Bank Edition #AB11900386. Published by Annie Bank Edition (BT.AB11900386).
SATB Choir — Score Only —
Composed by Rudi Tas. Score Only. Composed 1995. Annie Bank Edition #AB11900383-1. Published by Annie Bank Edition (BT.AB11900383-1).
— listening CD —
By Salome Kammer; Rudi Spring. By Leonard Bernstein - Britten. Listening CD. Published by Capriccio (NX.C67195).
wind orchestra — Doblinger Archive — concert music
Doppelnr.: MOSHEIMER Karl, Franz-Lehar-Marsch. Composed by Rudi Weiss. This edition: Archive edition. Brass music. Concert music. Doblinger Archive. Doblinger Music Publishers #BL-00339. Published by Doblinger Music Publishers (DB.BL-00339).
- Sytë e gjyshes (English: Grandmother’s eyes) — (incidental music, play by Arif Demolli), 2000
- Contemporary Ballet “Life in Slow Motion” premiered at the National Theatre of Kosovo by the Kosovo troupe of ballet and solists Filibertt Tologo & Noemi Alberganti (ballet in 7 scenes, choreography by Filibertt Tologo, scenario by Doruntina Basha), 2-track tape, 2007
- String Quartet, “Sauts”, 2002
- B (text from the letter “B”), soprano, double bass, piano, accordion, 2003
- Move (vocalise), mezzo-soprano, flute, clarinet, violin, piano, 2006
- Le rire perdu, 3 clarinets, 2007
- First Step, 4 percussion, 2008
- “Aura I” (vocalise), soprano, mezzo-soprano, clarinet, 2 violins, 2 violas, 3 percussion, 2-track tape, 2009
- “Aura II” 1 solo violin, mixed choir ( SATB), string orchestra, 1 piano, 1 percussion and tape (text: Robert Lax) 2010
- “9” trombone and tape, 2010
- Epitaf (text by Eqrem Basha), mixed chorus, 2003
- Why? (vocalise), 12 sopranos, 12 altos, 2006
- In the rain..., 2010
- Colors (after Joan Miró), cello, 2-track tape, 2004
- Image (text by Eqrem Basha), flute, 2-track tape, 2005
- Naissance, 2-/8-track tape, 2006
- Kabatronic, viola, 2-track tape, 2007
- Au-delà du rêve, mixed chorus, soprano ocarina, 2-track tape, 2008
- Defiance, 2-track tape, 2009
- Grumble, 2-track tape, 2009
- Disturbia, 2-track tape, 2009
- Autumn, viola, 2-track tape, 2009
- Sophie’s world, 2-track tape, 2010
- Nuit Bleue, 2-track tape ( inspired by Frederic Chopin prelude in e-mol), 2010
- The Red Room, 2-/8-track tape, animation (video projection by Shpend Gashi), 2006
Donika Rudi (June 7, 1982, Prishtina) is a Kosovar composer of mostly chamber and electroacoustic works that she has performed in front of a variety of audiences throughout Europe.
Rudi studied composition with Mendi Mengjiqi at the University of Prishtina, Kosovo from 2000 until 2002. She then studied composition with Nicolas Bolens, Éric Gaudibert and Michaël Jarrell and electroacoustic music with Rainer Boesch, Émile Ellberger and Luis Naón at the Conservatoire de Musique de Genève, Switzerland from 2002 until 2006.
She currently works as director of the Electronic Music Center “Noise” and artistic director of Prishtina International Contemporary Music Festival ReMusica.
Her music has been performed in Albania, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Kosovo, and Switzerland.