Sie sind hier
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Diana Rotaru
Solo soprano saxophone (or oboe) — Score — Classical: 20th Century (Contemporary)
Composed by Doina Rotaru (1951-). Claude Delangle. Classical: 20th Century (Contemporary). Score. 4 pages. Editions Henry Lemoine #26831. Published by Editions Henry Lemoine (LM.26831).
— listening CD —
By Alina Rotaru. By Jan Pieterszoon Sweelinck (1562-1621). Listening CD. Published by Carpe Diem Musikverlag (NX.16281).
— listening CD —
By Alina Rotaru. By Johann Jakob Froberger (1616-1667). Listening CD. Published by Carpe Diem Musikverlag (NX.CD-16290).
Flute — CD only — Classical
Composed by Doina Rotaru (1951-). Leduc. Classical. CD only. Alphonse Leduc #NT10131Z. Published by Alphonse Leduc (HL.48189352).
— CD (1 disc) — Classical
By Alina Rotaru. By John Bull; William Byrd; Orlando Gibbons. Country of Origin: United States. Classical. CD (1 disc). Published by Naxos (NX.DSL-92208).
Piano Solo — Solo Part — Neo-Classical,Christmas,Recital
Composed by Diana Petrut Pand. Neo-Classical, Christmas, Recital. Solo Part. 6 pages. Published by Published by Diana Pand (S0.286505).
String Trio,Drums,Guitar,Guitar (chords only), — Score — 21st Century
Composed by Diana Sargsyan. 21st Century. Score. 6 pages. Published by Diana Sargsyan (S0.85937).
— — Classical
By Diana Boyle. By Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750). Classical, Baroque Era. Classical. Naxos #DDA25190. Published by Naxos (NX.DDA25190).
— — Classical
By Diana Jaworska. By Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), Robert Schumann, and Franz Liszt (1811-1886). Classical. Centaur #CRC3590. Published by Centaur (NX.CRC3590).
Piano — Sheet Music Single — Secular,20th Century
Composed by Diana Meux. Secular, 20th Century. Sheet Music Single. 7 pages. Published by Diana Meux (S0.8818).
- Rhoe (1997) for flute
- Arcada (Archway) (1998) for cello
- Rêve Bleu (1998) for 2 flutes
- Triton (1999) for flute, violin and piano
- Colours(2000) - suite for piano
- Suite for piano (2000)
- Polimorphy (2001) for flute, oboe and clarinet
- Passacaglia (2001) for piano
- AtMantra (2001) for Bass Flute and percussion
- Sonata Libra (2002) for piano
- Perspectives (2002) for string trio (violin, viola and cello)
- Grotte imaginaire (2002) for koto, ney/shakuhachi and percussion (with a version for flute(s), cello and percussion)
- Gothic Hallucinations (2003) for oboe/flute, clarinet, bassoon, violin, cello, piano and percussion
- De simplici duplex (2003) for trumpet and trombone
- StringSgendo (2003) for string quartett
- Symplegade (2003) for flute, piano and percussion
- Hai cu (2003) for flute, oboe, bassoon, violin and viola
- MEtaLOS (2004)for 8 celli, 2 double basses and percussion
- Nocturnal Hallucinations (2004) for flute, clarinet, violin and viola
- One flew over… (2005) for clarinet, 2 bassoons, violin and viola
- What lips my lips… (2006) for mezzo, flute and 2 percussion players
- The unicorn’s last cry (2006) for alto saxophone and trombone
- Soresciana (Inno, La ruota, La conchiglia) (2007) - open cycle of songs for soprano and piano
- The unicorn’s last cry II (2007) - version for alto saxophone, trombone and string quintet
- Play! (2007 - for flute and harpsichord)
- Shakti (2004) - concerto for saxophone(s) and chamber orchestra
- Chorals and Music-Boxes (2005) for orchestra
- De simplici duplex II (2005) - concerto for clarinet and orchestra
- Blue Night (2007) - chamber opera for children (on a libretto by Ion Bogdan Stefanescu)
- 2006-2007 - MA in Composition at National University of Music, Bucharest
- 2005-2006 - Erasmus exchange student at the Conservatoire National Superieur de Musique et de Danse de Paris, where she studied with Frederic Durieux (composition), Michael Levinas (music analysis), Luis Naon, Tom Mays and Yann Geslin (electronic music)
- 2000-2005 - undergraduate studies (BA) in Composition at National University of Music, Bucharest where she studied with Stefan Niculescu and Dan Dediu.
- 1995-2000 - George Enescu Music Highscool, Bucharest (piano) - winning several prizes at Romanian national piano competitions
Summer courses in composition
- 2006, 2002 - Voix Nouvelles (Royaumont, France), with Jonathan Harvey, Brian Ferneyhough, Michael Jarrell, François Paris and Theo Loevendie
- 2003 - International Bartok Seminar (Szombathely, Hungary), with Jonathan Harvey, Michael Jarell and Marco Stroppa
- 2005, 2004 and 2003 - Contemporary Music Summer Course (Breaza, Romania), with Dan Dediu, Octavian Nemescu, Erik Peters, Marian Borkowsky, Adrian Iorgulescu.
- 2005 - the Great Prometheus Prize: Opera Prima, awarded by the “Anonimul” Foundation, Bucharest (Romania)
- 2005 - 1st Prize ex-aequo for orchestral work at the International Composition Competition “George Enescu”, Bucharest (Romania)
- 2004 - Irino Prize,Tokyo (Japan) for orchestral work
- 2004 – Best Composition Prize at the “Contemporary Music Summer Courses", Breaza (Romania)
- 2003 - 1st prize ex-aequo for chamber music at the International Composition Competition “George Enescu”, Bucharest (Romania)
- 2003 - 1st Prize at the National Student Composition Competition “Alexandru Zirra”, Iasi (Romania)
- 2002 - 1st Prize at the National Student Composition Competition “Alexandru Zirra”, Iasi (Romania)
- 2002 - 1st Prize at the National Student Composition Competition “Paul Constantinescu”, Bucharest (Romania)
- 2001 - 1st Prize at the National Student Composition Competition “Alexandru Zirra”, Iasi (Romania)
- 2001 - 3rd Prize at the National Student Composition Competition “Paul Constantinescu”, Bucharest (Romania)
- 1998 - The Great Prize and the Jury’s Special Prize at the International Composition Competition for Young Composers "George Enescu", Bucharest (Romania)
- 2007 - A new work (Chant du sommeil for violin, double-bass, piano and percussion) was commissioned by "Ensemble XXI" and will be performed on the 24th of November during the "Why Note" Festival, Dijon (France).
- 2007 -Chorals and Music-Boxes will be performed on the 2nd and 4th of September during the "George Enescu International Festival", Bucharest (Romania) by the Cluj Philharmonic Orchestra (Romania) conducted by Mark Mast.
- 2007 -26th of August-2nd of September: Invited composer at the "Takefu International Music Festival" (Japan) - new commissioned work (Play! for flute and harpsichord) that will be performed by the CAPUT duo (Iceland) and lecture.
- 2007 – 13-14 of August: Invited composer (lecture) at the Choreographic Composition Workshop held by Susan Buirge, Fondation Royaumont (France)
- 2006-2007 - teaching music analysis and music theory at the "George Enescu” Music Highscool, Bucharest (Romania)
- 2005 - Shakti was recommended for international radio broadcasting at the International Rostrum of Composers, Vienna; the same work was premiered in Tokyo (Japan) by the saxophonist Daniel Kientzy and the "Tokyo Sinfonietta", conducted by Yasuaki Itakura
- 1998 – 2007 - her works have been performed in concerts in Romania, France, Greece, Switzerland, Hungary, Germany, Iceland and Japan
- Gothic Hallucinations - performed by Profil Ensemble, Tiberiu Soare (conductor) - "Romanian women composers 2"- promotional CD, Romanian Radio Broadcasting Corporation, 2006
- Rhoe - performed by ion Bogdan Ştefănescu (flute) - "Circuit - music for flute(s)"- CD, Gutingi 233, 2005
- Shakti - performed by Daniel Kientzy (saxophones), Profil Sinfonietta, Tiberiu Soare (conductor) - "Achievements from the "Young Artists in Dialogue" Workshop performed in the framework of the Festival of Contemporary Music Profil 2004" - promotional CD, Isac Productions, 2004