Sie sind hier
Johan S. Riphagen
Sheet music for Johan S. Riphagen
Piano, Violin (Violin) - Difficulty: medium
Violin and Piano. Composed by Various. String Solo. Classical Period and Impressionistic. Set of performance parts (includes separate pull-out violin part, softcover). With solo part and piano accompaniment. 242 pages. G. Schirmer #ED1757. Published by G. Schirmer (HL.50327830).
Concert band (Picc. * 2 Fl. * 2 Ob. * 2 Fag. - Klar. in Es * 3 Klar. in B * Altklar. * Bassklar. * 2 Altsax. * Tenorsax * Baritonsax - 3 Flhr. * 2 Trp. * 4 Hr. * 3 Pos. (3. auch Basspos.) * Bar. * 2 Tb. - Kb. - 2 Klav. (ad lib.) * Cel. (ad lib.) - P. (2 Spieler) S. (3 ) - difficult
Cantiones profanae. Composed by Carl Orff (1895-1982). Arranged by John Krance. This edition: Paperback/Soft Cover. Sheet music. Schott Harmonie Serie (Concert Band). Classical, Concert Band. Score. 120 pages. Duration 24'. Schott Music #SHS1015. Published by Schott Music (HL.49012053).
The Gold Series. Composed by Various. Music Sales America. Classical. Softcover. 158 pages. Chester Music #CH70587. Published by Chester Music (HL.14010521).
Piano/Vocal/Guitar. By Susan Boyle. This edition: Piano/Vocal/Guitar. Artist/Personality; Personality Book; Piano/Vocal/Chords. Pop. Book. 60 pages. Alfred Music #00-34615. Published by Alfred Music (AP.34615).
Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Woodwind Trio - Advanced - Digital Download
Composed by George Frideric Handel (1685-1759). Arranged by Halvorsen/Gibson. Baroque Period, Wedding, Recital. Score, Set of Parts. 35 pages. Published by JB Linear (S0.501077).
Violin - Late Elementary (Level 2)
3rd Edition. Composed by The Royal Conservatory Music Development Program. This edition: 4th edition. Violin Series. Book & CD. 48/28 pages. Published by The Frederick Harris Music Company (FH.V42U).
- 2002: La Beauté II, mezzosopraan en orkest; Muziek en poezie, altviool en accordeon
- 2001: La fête nocturne de printemps, sopr.,clarinet,cello; Avondhymne van Sofroni, koor; Morgengebed van Jesaya, koor; Hymne van Simeon, koor
- 2000: Maannacht, tenor, ensemble
- 1999: Ricercare, accordeonduo; Utrennija Paschi, koor
- 1998: Suite, viool en piano; Kanon na Rozjdjestvo Christovo, koor
- 1997: O Tebe Vspominaju Ja Rjedko, sopraan en orkest; Spiegeling voor F.M.Uitti, cello
- 1996: Gorko*, koor en orkest; Ave Eva*, koperkwintet; Trisvjetoye*, koor en orgel
- 1995: Drie Hymnen, koor; Andante, piano; Adagio, orkest
- 1994: Ode I, 17 (Mignonne), koor; La Beauté, sopraan en orkest; Finale, sopraan en orkest
- 1992: Sea Shanties, koor en 4 saxofoons.
*Recorded on CD by Emergo Classics: “Xrysostomos”, EC 3936-2.
Born in 1961, Johan S. Riphagen went through scientific and philosophical studies before arriving at his aim: Music. He started composing, though, at the age of 14, not without success. Now he is a fulltime composer and conductor, living in the Netherlands. He has studied conducting with Barend Schuurman, Jan Boogaarts, Antoni Ros-Marbá and Sergiu Celibidache. The latter had a profound influence on his conception of music.
His compositions show an elaborate formal structure, based on the natural disposition of ear and mind. They have been performed in several countries and some of them are recorded on CD.