Sie sind hier
Warning: images may be copyrighted. If no copyright is shown, see their site of origin for details, or contact me.
Sheet music for Piero Niro
Piano — Score Only — Classical
Piano Solo. By Piero Rattalino. By Enrique Granados (1867-1916). Edited by Piero Rattalino. Piano Collection. Classical. Score Only. Composed 1978. 20 pages. Ricordi #ER2788. Published by Ricordi (HL.50014060).
Piano — Score Only — Classical, Romantic
Piano Solo. By Piero Rattalino. By Franz Schubert (1797-1828). Edited by Piero Rattalino. Piano Collection. Classical, Romantic. Score Only. Composed 1979. 20 pages. Ricordi #ER2789. Published by Ricordi (HL.50086010).
Piano — Score Only — Classical
By Piero Rattalino. By Isaac Albeniz (1860-1909). Edited by Piero Rattalino. Piano. Classical. Score Only. Composed 1973. 20 pages. Ricordi #ER2738. Published by Ricordi (HL.50091670).
Piano — Book Only —
Revisione Sul Testo Originale. By Piero Rattalino. By Piero Rattalino. Book Only. Composed 1997. 48 pages. Ricordi #ER 00269500. Published by Ricordi (BT.ER-00269500).
Piano Solo,Easy Piano — Individual Part — 21st Century,Contemporary Classical,Modern,Post-Modern,Neo-Classical
Composed by Piero Iurato. 21st Century, Contemporary Classical, Modern, Post-Modern, Neo-Classical. Individual Part. 2 pages. Published by Piero Iurato (S0.410345).
Piano — Book Only — Classical
Piano Solo. By Piero Rattalino. By Muzio Clementi (1752-1832). Edited by Piero Rattalino. Piano Collection. Classical. Book Only. Composed 1997. 56 pages. Ricordi #ER2695. Published by Ricordi (HL.50489090).
— listening CD — Classical
By Piero Barbareschi, Mario Carbotta, and Massimo Data. By Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827), Francois Devienne (1759-1803), Gaetano Donizetti (1797-1848), and Pietro Morlacchi-Torriani. Classical. Listening CD. Published by Naxos (NX.BRI95251).
Composed by Piero Pezze. Published by Pizzicato Verlag (PZ.P-175).
Piano — Book Only — Studies & Exercises
Per Pianoforte. By Piero Rattalino. By Stephen Heller (1813-1888). Piano. Studies & Exercises. Book Only. Composed 1979. 64 pages. Ricordi #ER2796. Published by Ricordi (HL.50485308).
Orchestra — Score Only —
Composed by Piero Coppola. Score Only. Composed 2001. Editions Durand #DF 01158500. Published by Editions Durand (BT.DF-01158500).
Chronological Works List
- Parentesi (parodia per una pantomima), violin, double bass, guitar, piano (1980)
- Palindromo, two pianos, two accordions, celesta and orchestra (1981)
- Frammenti, orchestra (1983)
- Parafrasi, flute, clarinet, harpsichord and string quartet (1984)
- String Quartet (1985)
- Improvvisazione, piano (1985)
- Ottetto, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon and string quartet (1986)
- Tre pezzi per piano (1987)
- Metamorfosi, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn and string quartet (1989)
- Game, flute, clarinet, piano and string quartet (1989)
- Lirica (su testo di Sandro Penna), voice and piano (1991)
- Diacronia, flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon, horn and string quartet (1991)
- The Phantom of the Opera (commento musicale per l’intera proiezione dell’omonimo film muto di Rupert Julian) per flute, oboe, clarinet, horn, bassoon and accordion (1992)
- Texture, four percussionists (1992)
- Parafrasi seconda, saxophone and piano (1992)
- White und jingle (divertimento su temi natalizi), flute, oboe, bassoon e piano (1992)
- Piccola Suite per orchestra (dalle musiche per il Film “The Phantom of the Opera” di Rupert Julian) (1993)
- …e segrete sillabe… per flute, clarinet, piano, harp and string quartet (1993)
- …e paure d’ombre e di silenzi…, eight woodwinds (1993)
- Purificazione (su testo di Giovanni Di Risio), voice, violin and piano (1994)
- E’ solo questione di numeri (piccola opera buffa in un atto e due quadri liberamente tratta da un racconto di Achille Campanile) (1996)
- Cadenza, clarinet (1998)
- Christmas Rhapsody, orchestra (1999)
- Cadenza II saxophone (2000)
- Rama, bagpipe and orchestra (2000)
- Tre Variazioni su “Tu scendi dalle stelle”, orchestra (2000)
- Danza molisana, bagpipe and orchestra (2000)
- Ciociacconaria, accordion, flute and clarinet (2001)
- Guzman divertimento, orchestra (2001)
- Jubilus, orchestra (2002)
- Orizzonte, voice, clarinet and piano (2003)
- Ventuno Luglio a Genova, actor and pianoforte (2003)
- Piccolo Trio, violin, cello and piano (2003)
- Invenzioni, guitar (2003)
- Concerto orchestra (2003)
Piero Niro (born May 18, 1957 in Baranello — Campobasso) is an Italian composer, pianist and still expert in Musical Aesthetics.
After beginning his studies at the Conservatoire of Music in Campobasso, he obtained a first-class diploma in piano and composition at the Conservatoire of Santa Cecilia in Rome. He also got a first-class degree in philosophy at the University of Studies Tor Vergata in Rome. He carried postgraduate studies in composition with Karlheinz Stockhausen and Franco Donatoni obtaining a diploma at the National Academy of S.Cecilia, Italy’s most important music school. Thanks to String Quartet he won the first prize in the composition contest Ennio Porrino in Cagliari, 1985. Some of his compositions have been broadcasted on TV and radio (RAI, Rai International, Radio France, others have even been published and recorded (RCA — BMG Ariola and Edipan). He has been musical Consultant for the central record library of RAI in Rome, advisor in the board of directors of the Association “Nuova Consonanza” in Rome and from 2005 he is Artistic Director of the Association Amici della Musica in Campobasso. He has been part of a jury in several international composition competitions. Since 1989 Niro has held the post of Head of the Composition department of the Conservatoire of Music in Campobasso where he is a teacher of Harmony, Counterpoint, Fugue and Composition and also a teacher of Aesthetics, Analysis and Theory of Music.